Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: New Training System TUTORIAL

Rookie

New Training System TUTORIAL

Hello everyone!!

I did a video about the new changes in the New Training System.

In the video you can find a quick TUTORIAL to train your players and your players' special abilities and new positions, and my Analyisis about all this new system.

I hope you find it very useful and that you understand it. If you don't understand something, you can ask me always.

dave1311, Gobobo, USARABAT and 5 others like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, can you give a small example here ?
    cause it's boring for me to watch TE vids with advice for noobs or sometimes just bs
    you know, just from some people who are gathering only youtube viewers
    HairDryer and grubi125 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I think it's a pretty good video, about sums up what people have been saying on here the last few days.
    grubi125 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hmm, can you give a small example here ?
    cause it's boring for me to watch TE vids with advice for noobs or sometimes just bs
    you know, just from some people who are gathering only youtube viewers
    In the video you will not find tips for noobs or anything like that. It's my analysis and some advice I give all you about the new training system.

I don't force anyone to watch it. But sorry mate, I'm not going to explain everything here after more than 1 hour and a half putting the subtitles in English...
    USARABAT and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    I think it's a pretty good video, about sums up what people have been saying on here the last few days.
    Thanks bro!!
    Gobobo likes this.

Pro
    Thx Grubi for putting all that effort to explain the new T.S. and mostly for the translation !
    grubi125 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't force anyone to watch it. But sorry mate, I'm not going to explain everything here
    of course, I 'm just telling for a small tip.

For example
    If you want to give an extra position or sa, first start training this and then start the training for quality.
    This is tip - for noobs, but ok it's some tip.

"If you start the game and want to go for the training bonus , it's good to use all the players of your team for a six-pack of the easy-very easy drills of P&M, ATTACK and DEFENSE.
    Doing that while using the X2 free vid twice (with total -6,75 X2 condition loss), it's enough for the daily 4X10% bonus, easy and quickly. "

That's another tip, ok, maybe not only for noobs.

"If you open the game and go for the training of the daily 4X10% (as above) but you see that the X2 video bonus it's "blur/transparent", then you go and tab the free vid for greens.
    Maybe it takes few seconds to become from blur to available. When this happening instead of tab this, you go back in training and you see that the X2 video is available now.
    Have a good training".

That's another tip, useful for more people.

I 'm talking about something like that , not to post all your vid.

This and more tips and advice in this vid ...
    grubi125 and Rizla like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    of course, I 'm just telling for a small tip.

For example
    If you want to give an extra position or sa, first start training this and then start the training for quality.
    This is tip - for noobs, but ok it's some tip.

"If you start the game and want to go for the training bonus , it's good to use all the players of your team for a six-pack of the easy-very easy drills of P&M, ATTACK and DEFENSE.
    Doing that while using the X2 free vid twice (with total -6,75 X2 condition loss), it's enough for the daily 4X10% bonus, easy and quickly. "

That's another tip, ok, maybe not only for noobs.

"If you open the game and go for the training of the daily 4X10% (as above) but you see that the X2 video bonus it's "blur/transparent", then you go and tab the free vid for greens.
    Maybe it takes few seconds to become from blur to available. When this happening instead of tab this, you go back in training and you see that the X2 video is available now.
    Have a good training".

That's another tip, useful for more people.

I 'm talking about something like that , not to post all your vid.

This and more tips and advice in this vid ...
    Yes of course, I understand what you mean.
    I don't post my videos here always, I only post them here when I think it will help some people.

And if it would be only for newbies, I would say that. In this case I don't think so, I think it can help some people to understand the new training system and to know how to train their players.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Thx Grubi for putting all that effort to explain the new T.S. and mostly for the translation !

You're welcome my friend!!

You don't get wiser by watching this video but i have to congratulate the effort.
    Although the title should be "effort to comprehend new training system" cause
    tutorial is missleading.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast