Thread: Cup final at ridiculous time

Rookie

Cup final at ridiculous time

So I made it to my 3th consecutive cup final
    But what pisses me off is that the game is at 3:45 in the freaking morning
    Why does nordeus schedule this so badly?
    All my cup games this season were at normal hours
    Some games at 10 morning, some at 1 in the afternoon and some early evening. The latest was 9 at night
    Last 2 season same thing. All games were at normal hours, just the final in the middle of the night

This is ridiculous

Addicted
    so i heard that you can't reschedule the final cup at all but is it actually the away side though?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hy pat0812, look at your opponent location too, maybe is something at the middle. Just because all your games suited you so far doesn't actually mean it was good for your opponents, for sure some of them had to go thru the same thing as you go now.

Is impossible to set the right time for everyone and for example look at my league. we are from South America, Europe and Asia (like Indonesia, Thailand). How can you get the perfect time for all of us when the time difference can be even 12 hours or more ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    He’s from Portugal so the game will be at 3:00am and for him at 1pm
    They could have put it in morning for me and for him would have been early evening
    Would be nice if they would have a formula to make sure both players play games in normal hours for both of us
    Its not that complicated

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    They could have put it in morning for me and for him would have been early evening
    Would be nice if they would have a formula to make sure both players play games in normal hours for both of us
    Its not that complicated
    Might not be so complicated but you must count the games he played before how long it passed since them, how long would take until his next game (league game) plus future games so isn't as simple as it looks, plus add all your games...

I'm not saying that isn't possible but is hard to find the perfect time to please everyone all the time.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Its not that complicated
    Get used to it pat , I live east coast Australia and this happens all the time , away games scheduled all around the clock all season not just finals in cups comps. However as PricopGeorge etc says there are other considerations for timing but it always seems to benefit the other guy more than you, just joking. I would be happier if they stopped guys from rescheduling games to happen less than an hour from Asso matches on Saturday and Sunday nights.Sometimes I get 5 games on those days plus the added rescheduled match sometimes. Last Saturday I had 12 minutes between the end of a rescheduled match and the Ist leg of Asso. Still thats thechallenge I guess.

Rookie
    So I made it to my 3th consecutive cup final
    But what pisses me off is that the game is at 3:45 in the freaking morning
    Why does nordeus schedule this so badly?
    All my cup games this season were at normal hours
    Some games at 10 morning, some at 1 in the afternoon and some early evening. The latest was 9 at night
    Last 2 season same thing. All games were at normal hours, just the final in the middle of the night

This is ridiculous
    Do you have someone you trust with you Google Play account or similar? I've won 17 double and only 4 trebles, and of the 13 finals I lost, only 2 were at "sane person" times for me, mate, the other 11 I just woke up to the sad result. I have some folks in my Asso that just let someone they trust that's in a "playable timezone" to play the finals for them. No other way. It's particularly biased crappy in some timezones.