Thread: No real benefit for friendly matches?

Question No real benefit for friendly matches?

In my view there is now benefit of playing friendly matches than to make a regular training.
    My players always gets more training points form regular training, after a friendly there are just a coupple of players that get a point.
    Then you have an increased risk of get injuries during a friendly compared to training. Not many tickets are sold to the friendlies.
    So what are the real benefits?
    Nafta Siena
    Seasons: 3
    League: 1 win 1 runner up
    CL: Best Qtr finals
    Cup: Best Top-16

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    First you lose less fitness on friendly game then on full rotation of traning thats why you get less training points.

2 you can make some moneys and also you are getting boosters what do you want to take more?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    First you lose less fitness on friendly game then on full rotation of traning thats why you get less training points.

2 you can make some moneys and also you are getting boosters what do you want to take more?
    Yep. Agree. You get training points and all the pack boosters. I think it's good enough. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Maggi View Post
    In my view there is now benefit of playing friendly matches than to make a regular training.
    My players always gets more training points form regular training, after a friendly there are just a coupple of players that get a point.
    Then you have an increased risk of get injuries during a friendly compared to training. Not many tickets are sold to the friendlies.
    So what are the real benefits?
    i enjoy friendly match more than training,

average every training i got 4 or 5 points skill and sometimes get 7

and every friendly match i can gain 1 green booster
    3 blue bosster and 1 red booster (if no player get card)

so it give more benefit..

PS: i arrange match againts level 1 player