Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: questions about tactics

questions about tactics

I read a couple of articles after I finally joined the game today (long time fan of CM/FM) but I cannot find:

- arrows for def/off
    - preset tactics

was it dumbed down or im the dumb one? im using the browser version of the game (fb)

regards

ps: how do i know an association is active? not talking about the ones with per request access
    Last edited by wasabimousse; 05-04-2018 at 08:56 PM.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wasabimousse View Post
    I read a couple of articles after I finally joined the game today (long time fan of CM/FM) but I cannot find:

- arrows for def/off
    - preset tactics

was it dumbed down or im the dumb one? im using the browser version of the game (fb)

regards

ps: how do i know an association is active? not talking about the ones with per request access
    there is no preset tactic feature implemented until now, many people have suggested to have this feature, hope the developer implement it soon

about up/down arrow, in previous year version of TE got this arrow, but since 2018 version released, the arrow seems replaced by the freedom of positioning the player at any area on pitch zone.

such if we put the MC forward until some of his circle enter AMC zone, this MC will enter AMC zone while the team is attacking and return back to MC zone while the team is defending and never entering the DMC zone.

and if we put that MC downward until some of his circle enter DMC zone, he may enter the DMC zone while the team is under opponent attack and return to MC zone while re attack the opponent.

perhaps like that and our tactic is not really a secret anymore by just looking on how the opponent positioning their players before the match start.

i strongly suggest for the developer to just showing basic formation of opponent we can see before the match start,
    and we can only see where they actually positioning their player during the live match because from there the manager is actually can observe where actually all the players is mostly present

but there is still no concrete proof the tactic is actually work like that.

you can know the association is active if most of the member got high training bonus almost 40% everyday

but we still wait for the developer to implement "Last Login information feature" especially for the association so the captain or the vise can do their job easily or for an active member to searching for an active asso
    Last edited by adifairus; 05-05-2018 at 04:55 AM.