Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: Why does the league have a bigger prize than the cl?

Why does the league have a bigger prize than the cl?

Why does the league have a bigger prize than the cl? Isn't the cl the biggest event/prize pool , i mean i am pretty sure in real life it is . For me it shows the prize for 1st in the league 2 mil+ , and in champions league just 400k +

that still low for the league, they should give token prize according the specific league position
    Bunzo likes this.

And what about the champions league tho? I mean champions league should be 4 mil or what? If that is low for the league.

Quote Originally Posted by MississipiManager View Post
    And what about the champions league tho? I mean champions league should be 4 mil or what? If that is low for the league.
    what level are you now? usually your money will be stable and keep increasing when reach level 7 onward, and that time you will have no idea what to do with your money, what you are really looking for is token and green booster

I am level 2. I just started playing months ago , the question from my end was why does the cl prize is so low compared to the league , doesnt the cl have to be the biggest competition and have the biggest reward?