Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 2 Post By adifairus

Thread: Other managers record

Dreamer

Other managers record

Hi there... I think it is a good idea if we can see the pass record of other managers instead just know their thropy from last season...

I think it is the pride of every managers to be able to show how many times they have won the league or cup...
    U can see some of the signature of members in this forum trying to show their level and record season...

There is a detailed thread about all types of records, just search for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Hi there... I think it is a good idea if we can see the pass record of other managers instead just know their thropy from last season...

I think it is the pride of every managers to be able to show how many times they have won the league or cup...
    U can see some of the signature of members in this forum trying to show their level and record season...
    There are some who don’t like to see others achievement cause all they have to show is jealousy and hatred🤫. Oh you can display your achievements in the Team showcase thread. Anyway it’s a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    There are some who don’t like to see others achievement cause all they have to show is jealousy and hatred������. Oh you can display your achievements in the Team showcase thread. Anyway it’s a good idea.

but for me, if i see somebody got treble every season, i will not jealous or hate, it just make me eager to beat him

and i don't really have time to hate of somebody achievement, its their effort, they deserve that,

and its better i use that time to focus on my team and my achievement
    Last edited by adifairus; 05-08-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    HairDryer and dave1311 like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    but for me, if i see somebody got treble every season, i will not jealous or hate, it just make me eager to beat him

and i don't really have time to hate of somebody achievement, its their effort, they deserve that,

and its better i use that time to focus on my team and my achievement
    the problem is, to know one manager wins treble few times in a row is by checking them regularly...

It is a lot better if we can check their record just the way we check our record...
    In real world, those records are open for public to know...

Dreamer
    Whats the point winning 5 season in a row but no one takes a notice? Only self satisfaction?

U gotta admit, when u have good records, u want to let others to know, otherwise u wont put it on your forum signature

i always agree with this achievement show room to be visible, even actually i just don't really care about others people achievement, but it's good being able to show our achievement, at least we feel satisfied,

i also was suggest this kind of "visible thing" long time ago, and even at least our stadium name to be visible as match venue at least, but none........

Other managers record-add-venue-2.jpg

Other managers record-add-venue.jpg

Other managers record

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Whats the point winning 5 season in a row but no one takes a notice? Only self satisfaction?

U gotta admit, when u have good records, u want to let others to know, otherwise u wont put it on your forum signature
    Exactly this game is for your own achievement. You play the way you like it to your own satisfaction. But the problem is some people just don’t understand they just to narrow minded.
    Anyway for your request is best to have a ranking system like Asso Fa so you know where you stand.
    The hidden achievement is a joke.