Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: NORDEUS-Get did of the ads from ‘The Sun’

Apprentice

NORDEUS-Get did of the ads from ‘The Sun’

Out of principle, get rid of the 2:10 ads promoting the fascist, divisive, thought engineering Sun newspaper. Their lies help to engineer consent for foreign intervention against our fellow players here from the Middle East. They also spread hate within the UK, falsely reporting on narratives to hoodwink the public here into scapegoating their fellow oppressed society, deflecting accountability from the real source of problems.

Top eleven is a wonderful game, bringing people together from around the world, due to our mutual love of football. Who else feels this tabloid rag has no place here?

I agree...
    Replace them with some Daily Mail ones
    Altiplano and Alyaat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I agree...
    Replace them with some Daily Mail ones
    I like daily mail, because it always keeps me up to date with the news from kardashian family :P
    Bunzo and efc123 like this.

Apprentice
    Haha. I refuse to watch them. Simply relaunch the game if the ad appears. Their not getting my time. No chance.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Guys for us to be able to do something about this advert, we'll really have to know who the provider is. This way we can be specific with them and discuss it.

If anyone sees these adds again, take some screenshots. It's a video right (I haven't seen it personally)? During the video tap the screen for a sec so elements of the play-through interface will popup (sometimes it helps other times the buttons are already visible)? And especially at the end of the video, if there is any mention of a provider, or a final screen after the video ends, snapshot it. And write back here (or even PM me about it).

The advert is for one of the biggest selling UK newspapers.... Obviously it does not agree with the original posters views, that´s his problem.
    There will be nothing wrong with The Sun advert. .
    efc123 likes this.

Why are there the Sun Ads?

Top Eleven should remove Sun Adverts due to the Sun being hypocrites and making false accusations of Liverpool Football Club and its fanbase regarding hillsborough. As a Liverpool fan it disappointments me to see these Ads on a Game i love and that i have played for years.
    Last edited by Europa league Merchant; 06-02-2018 at 05:18 PM.
    Timmy Tee likes this.

Why
    Just because you do not like the paper ..
    Get a grip most people do not like Liverpool

Edit.. btw How many Liverpool games have you attended ?

Edit ..the post that just keeps giving .. You have played for a year but ask questions like is the CL winner play the SL winner .. lol
    Last edited by Bunzo; 06-02-2018 at 04:03 PM.

I asked if there is a match in Top Eleven Between the CL winner and SL winner as there is one in real life.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    same subject
    The Sun
    threads merged.

@ Europa league Merchant
    nordeus has nothing to do with the advs (unless it's something illegal or so)
    It's from providers.

Send some letters or mails to newspaper for complains
    dave1311 and Altiplano like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast