Thread: questin about NEGOTIATIONS

Addicted

questin about NEGOTIATIONS

if i go to an opponents' team and look at his players, i can now make an offer for the players (since i just went up to league 4). Making an offer will cost me a massive 10Tokens though and I am guessing that all these tokens will go to the seller, right?

But if I go to the Negotiations screen on the transfer-page....it already says how many tokens it will cost to buy a certain player. If it says that it will cost me 8 tokens, does this mean 8 tokens PLUS another 10 tokens to make an offer (just like in the above mentioned example) ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    if i go to an opponents' team and look at his players, i can now make an offer for the players (since i just went up to league 4). Making an offer will cost me a massive 10Tokens though and I am guessing that all these tokens will go to the seller, right?

But if I go to the Negotiations screen on the transfer-page....it already says how many tokens it will cost to buy a certain player. If it says that it will cost me 8 tokens, does this mean 8 tokens PLUS another 10 tokens to make an offer (just like in the above mentioned example) ?
    I've been promoted to lvl 4 too, and here's a picture:

You make an offer - the owner of the player has 24 to decide, if he denies your offer, you get your 18 tokens back (Look at the picture).
    You can make an offer for example 2m 0 tokens, it will cost you 8 tokens (or whatever is the minimum ammount for that player), and everyone wants to sell a player + earn a few tokens, especially those who don't have the money to buy tokens or don't want to waste their money.

Addicted
    is that screenshot when you make an offer using the negotiations screen and not directly by going to a player and then making the offer?

Addicted
    "You can make an offer for example 2m 0 tokens, it will cost you 8 tokens (or whatever is the minimum amount for that player)"

will all 8 tokens go to the seller or will the game take a few tokens from that?

In the example above you can see that 2.1M and 6T goes to the player (arrowed).
    Total cost of bid is 18T.
    So... 12T goes to Nordeus.