Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Do you know what UpSelling is?

Exclamation Do you know what UpSelling is?

This practice exploits a major flaw in the game. It's not just about passing the level players, but the attributes with negative values presented as 1%.
    When a player has a 1% attribute and he passes the level through negotiation or advances a season, visually that number does not reduce, but for the calculations of quality of the players are used negative values and that drastically reduce the quality of the players.

See the following example of its effects with a TOP 1 player. The print is in Portuguese, but I believe that the attributes are in the same positions in all languages.

Player
    Do you know what UpSelling is?-sem-t%C3%ADtulo1.jpg

1- Quality of the player attributed by Nordeus
    Do you know what UpSelling is?-status1.png

2 - Quality of the player calculated based on the means determined by Nordeus
    Do you know what UpSelling is?-status2.png

3- Player quality calculated with math
    Do you know what UpSelling is?-status3.png

Here is the link for visualization with the calculations: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Now, was changing training really a priority to eliminate mutants?
    Conrad Bekker likes this.

Pro
    They didn't just change it, they called everyone that was using the GK training system to train our players cheats.

mutant still can be created without upselling if you are rich and you are keep leveling up and keep hard training same player every season

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    mutant still can be created without upselling if you are rich and you are keep leveling up and keep hard training same player every season
    Yes, but what I'm trying to explain is that a player 76%, should be 204%. The 1% actually represents a negative value internally in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by asmartins View Post
    Yes, but what I'm trying to explain is that a player 76%, should be 204%. The 1% actually represents a negative value internally in the game.
    yes, i know about it because i was feel weird also with those mutant overall skill compared with mathematically calculated.

but, if we want to stop the mutant production activity, prevent upselling only will not solve the problem,

there are still rich people out there, and what make they rich? many ways

i) born in rich family
    ii) hardwork and good salary
    iii) selling the Asso.. whoppps
    iv) etc
    asmartins likes this.

my question is precisely this, Nordeus is prioritizing some corrections and leaving critical and old points behind.
    It is attacking the training as the focus of the problem, but I see it as a priority and even bizarre.
    Last edited by asmartins; 05-15-2018 at 01:54 PM.
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by asmartins View Post
    my question is precisely this, Nordeus is prioritizing some corrections and leaving critical and old points behind.
    It is attacking the training as the focus of the problem, but I see it as a priority and even bizarre.
    Exactly they keep pointing the training as a major problem and try to correct what is not wrong at all. Keep avoiding questions of upselling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M and gamer5289 like this.

Famous
    Individual skills being allowed to have a negative, and therefore hidden value is the problem.
    I started playing in 2015 so I don't know how the old system that Khris writes about worked. But a limit of average quality between the 3 areas of training (attack, defence and physical and mental) does sound like a better system than the one we have today. 20%, 30% difference at least gives some scope for players to have some individualism and not leave every team in every league on every server with exactly the same player skills.

Now back to topic @Altiplano yes agree every player should have their own individual skill rather then clone.
    I don’t get it even the mutants if all have the same 340%-1% what really determine the skill. To me there shouldn’t be any limit or cap in skill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-15-2018 at 04:36 PM.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Dreamer
    What I didn't get is the nordeus way. Is really this things, changing the training system or ending the GK trick the best way to achieve what T11 wants? Really? Nordeus can't do worst.... Or maybe they can, they are proving it day after day
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-15-2018 at 04:43 PM.
    HairDryer likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast