Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Kashiwa Washi - Guess the correct aggregate score contest #6

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    i think it works for the main 22 players, but not for additional unsigned?
    If It did work then I would of been drawn against 98 quality teams rather than 105. I think its best XI quality in your team so you cannot beat the system.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If It did work then I would of been drawn against 98 quality teams rather than 105. I think its best XI quality in your team so you cannot beat the system.
    well unless zeon sell his best XI and have a full squad of 3* then proceed to buy a full scout team on the 1st day of the season
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    If it wasn't for the T-buyers there wouldn´t be any T11 left.
    I find that hard to believe. There are other ways to support a website other than raping the paying customers.

Without token buyers, this game would be an improvement and more of a fair game. What good is game management and tactics if you always play against a stacked team? It only matter when stacked teams play against stacked teams. Otherwise its always a mis-match.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Sorry to tell you about this but i wanted to make it public :
    I wanted to vote for 2-1 for the other team but since Dark Sidious is my friend i chose to change the result in his favor so like that i encourage him on his way through coup road ! So even if sounds weird i could win the contest but now i feel like i disappoint my friend !
    What? So you felt the other team would win? Anyways...Job update?
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

I've came up with perfect solution. Sell all your team and buy all 3* players, then the next season buy all Scouts. Still cheaper than PT and you surely win everything
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I've came up with perfect solution. Sell all your team and buy all 3* players, then the next season buy all Scouts. Still cheaper than PT and you surely win everything
    not perfect solution but perfect tactics HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I find that hard to believe. There are other ways to support a website other than raping the paying customers.

Without token buyers, this game would be an improvement and more of a fair game. What good is game management and tactics if you always play against a stacked team? It only matter when stacked teams play against stacked teams. Otherwise its always a mis-match.
    Then according to your "theory", FIFA 13 would have been released a year before FIFA 12? And what "tactics"? There are just 5 or 6 basic options (or 3 to be correct), this ain´t FM or FIFA manager where you can set your tactics à la mode. T11 is just a simple simulation game. You don´t pay to "win" in this game, you pay to get better players & awesome facilities with mediocre rooms and then it´s up to you if you manage to "win" or not.

At the end, you might spending all your money on fancy players and awesome facilities with mediocre rooms, but in real time: you don´t own a damn thing, just "manage" them on the behalf of T11. My point is, if you don´t like paying for it - don´t. Keep it simple and just relax. There is a whole ocean of games/apps under your feet.

Btw, this is off-topic.
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 04-13-2013 at 09:38 AM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    yes, blah blah blah, you dont pay to win, blah blah blah.

i dont get your point on FIFA 13 being released before FIFA 12.

I can see you totally ignored my point though. Without tokens, this game is more fair. Everyone is on a level playing field. Exactly like this past Cup game for Washi: token buyer vs token buyer and the better quality team lost? How is that possible?(sorry for your loss BTW). Darth bought tokens, he paid to win! WTF! I sense a new post in the Vent Thread now after this loss. IF only you could get 10* players Darth.....the cup would have been yours!

Rookie
    HERE WE GO Ljepoje vs cracicot HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by jacksparrow; 04-15-2013 at 02:51 PM.

I agree to disagree, why? First, T11 is like I said: a basic simulation game, or a service. Second, they where both quite equal; Kashiwa Washi (Q48,1) vs DUSSK's FC (Q47,8). I think that Dark.Sidious lost because he had 6 players on the opposite half and only 4 on his own which caused unbalance since the lost he "midfield" battle (unwritten rule). Also the fact that the lvl 8 was much experienced then Dark.Sidious himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    jacksparrow likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast