Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: My final top eleven season

Pro

My final top eleven season

'Finally It's been my pleasure coaching you all to greatness these past 27 seasons' were the final words of the manager as he ended the press briefing announcing his intention to retire from his post as manager of UNSC infinity at the end of the season.

In attendance was the board of directors who are already pissing their pants over the thought of handing over the management of the club to 'Nordeus Bot mgt corporation' also in attendance were current players of the squad who couldn't help but fight back tears and also club legends who didn't look surprised because they already knew the manager has been considering retirement for some seasons now due to the rigors of managing an elite team. He simply lost the motivation to continue.
    Cope King and Kaizer Franz like this.
    The Best of the Best

Pro
    The manager's only regret will be that he won't be able to see out the career of club legend Lionel Messi as well as the promising career of youngster ousmane Dembele who has provided more assists than goals since he was signed

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    The Best of the Best

Pro
    The manager's press briefing served as extra motivation for the players to push for another treble this season.

The FINAL cup final!

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    Kaizer Franz likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Dreamer
    Retired on higj my friend...!!
    Dont do a wenger...

Dreamer
    Btw... Do u have any plan after this? Any other andro game to recomen?
    Cope King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    'Finally It's been my pleasure coaching you all to greatness these past 27 seasons' were the final words of the manager as he ended the press briefing announcing his intention to retire from his post as manager of UNSC infinity at the end of the season.

In attendance was the board of directors who are already pissing their pants over the thought of handing over the management of the club to 'Nordeus Bot mgt corporation' also in attendance were current players of the squad who couldn't help but fight back tears and also club legends who didn't look surprised because they already knew the manager has been considering retirement for some seasons now due to the rigors of managing an elite team. He simply lost the motivation to continue.
    Spartan I need to know what do you do with your OMA participation. The QFs are vs Nik, he set a match home that ended 0-1.

I need to know if you leave or what you wanna do to organize the semifinals

Spartan stay for a while man! Just don’t train, play your team till they rot and hope somethings change for the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Altiplano and Bunzo like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Btw... Do u have any plan after this? Any other andro game to recomen?
    I will go back to fm mobile (fmm) but I don't think I'll still enjoy it, not after playing top eleven for 2 years

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Spartan stay for a while man! Just don’t train, play your team till they rot and hope somethings change for the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I initially planned to retire after the 10th treble but I always feared I have become too addicted to quit. But thanks to this update I don't have anymore motivation to figure out training again so part of me is happy with the update because it gave me the final push to quit.

Concerning hoping for a better game, I think we both know that nordeus has gradually eroded features from the game and introduced unpopular features. Judging from this trend I can conclude that the game won't improve but will instead get worse in the coming updates and by the way the new auction system was the most hated update, it received far more backlash than this one but nordeus didn't even blink an eye in that direction anymore, so I don't think they would this time.

Pro
    Nordeus says : I don't give a ***t....

Nordeus don't care about its loyal old managers Nordeus only care about dragging new users

Nordeus is arrogant

Nordeus worship money

Nordeus is selfish

if you don't agree about what is mentioned above , prove me the opposite.
    Richie72, Michael026 and pproust like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast