Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Nothing changed in T11...

Dreamer

Nothing changed in T11...

i am L5 and after 4 levels nothing is better and nothing has changed ..

The idiotic cup system didnt changed even if a lot of players complained about it..
    The injuries are more and more every day and ALWAYS in the key or best players.
    The servers are providing bidding wars,or crapy players
    The transfer market is full of robots that eat ur tokens even for a 4* player.
    The youth academy provides u 2-4* player which are totally useless and they require 20 tokens to keep them !!!!!!!
    The leagues are full of robots and inactive teams
    The Nor news,notes,advices are for kids as they think they speak to kids.

ps.The only change i saw in my league is that i had in 4 levels to compete with 15 robots or inactive teams...now i have 3-4 real managers with very good teams ,so i will have some competition and interest for the game..

BUT the 2 of them i picked them as friends from the market in the first day,and the idiot programmers thought the common sense and put us in the same league,so i will have some interest for the game (good job idiots..its the first usefull thing u did for the game after 4levels.
    aiureah and brezz like this.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

If you have so much camplaint to this game stop playing, if you dont enjoyed the game from the beginning why did you continue to play
    Black Hawks and magic3 like this.

Dreamer
    I like the game,i dont the idiots...
    When i stop enjoy the game i quit.

Since then as i am a player i can have my complaints.
    Is it ok with u ?
    July Fourth, aiureah and brezz like this.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Banned
    When i was in your lvl i think the same,but belive in hight lvl is more interesting.Now i am 12 lvl most of managers in last 3 seasons is active some with a lot of tokens/scout teams ,some with 5* teams,some with 4-5*.This mean no unreal results like in 1-st 5-6 seasons where almost all team in leage is inactive teams and you can beat them all time with big results.You speak about cup format,for me nothing changed,1-st 10 season i loose from players some time 10 lvl bigger than me,last season i loose from player 14 lvl who has team 1/2 scouts 1/2 2* players,this season i will loose from same team :X.About TM in 1-st days always is crazy bcz is full with ppl who want players,many of them with a lot of tokens,but if you wait few days you can buy easy for not mutch tokens enough player to be in 1-st place or in bad case in top 4.If you want to make your team full with 5* players in 1-st 2 days you need to know that many want the same,its mean biddwars,a lot of tokens and a lot of money.I,m not buy tokens and in 12 lvl i have no problems to make my time enough good to think for 1-st place in leage and CL.My advice is be patient and avoid biddwars in first few days.

For myself, i think the game work pretty good, many of the complait can you slove with some strategy

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    When i was in your lvl i think the same,but belive in hight lvl is more interesting.Now i am 12 lvl most of managers in last 3 seasons is active some with a lot of tokens/scout teams ,some with 5* teams,some with 4-5*.This mean no unreal results like in 1-st 5-6 seasons where almost all team in leage is inactive teams and you can beat them all time with big results.You speak about cup format,for me nothing changed,1-st 10 season i loose from players some time 10 lvl bigger than me,last season i loose from player 14 lvl who has team 1/2 scouts 1/2 2* players,this season i will loose from same team :X.About TM in 1-st days always is crazy bcz is full with ppl who want players,many of them with a lot of tokens,but if you wait few days you can buy easy for not mutch tokens enough player to be in 1-st place or in bad case in top 4.If you want to make your team full with 5* players in 1-st 2 days you need to know that many want the same,its mean biddwars,a lot of tokens and a lot of money.I,m not buy tokens and in 12 lvl i have no problems to make my time enough good to think for 1-st place in leage and CL.My advice is be patient and avoid biddwars in first few days.
    i dont know what is gonna happen in level 12,or if i am gonna still playing the game,so i dont care.
    As i was in a 80 token strategy for the first 2 levels ,and i stopped it in 3-4 levels,i know exactly how the transfer market works,what time i can buy,or how i can avoid token buyers or robots.
    I have made all the usual mistakes that almost everybody makes in the first 2 levels,so since there was no changes(all the above i mentioned) in 3-4 level i did'nt buy any token and went pretty well .
    I was ready to go again in a 80 token strategy if i saw any changes ,and cause my team is now not so competitive after 2 levels without many good players.

But since nothing changed (except my league competition,WHICH was my idea to pick some random friends from the market),and the programmers matched us,i will probably see how this level goes and then decide in the next level if i go again in a token strategy .

As for the cup ,its totally idiotic cause u play against similar or better teams,BUT the money u get from this is totally bullsh...
    So the risk to be in 3 competitions with a medium team,with no value has no sense to me.
    Also the cup is like CL ,which has more money prices..so what's the point ??

Finally in 3-4 levels didnt bought a single player in the first week,all my transfers where in 2cond and 3rd week,so i avoided bidding wars ,and i can still have a pretty decent team for my level.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Banned
    2 seasons ago cup was with diferent scheme and in forum a lot of ppl cry about it(most of them lower lvl who meet teams 10lvl larger than them) so Nordeus make changes,but again many are not happy.How you think is easy to make fair cup format to be all happy ? I dont think nvm what Nordeus will do ppl always will cry.For me most importnant is Champions leage where have more justice and more money.For me is not so big problem when i meet mutch stronger team than main to loose in cup,i just put my reserves and dont care bcz i know that i will loose and its normal.In 11 lvl (hope in 12 will be same) i was with 11 active managers in leage,our teams was very closed,most of games was with results draw or 1-2 goal wins(ofc some game was unrealistic but its part of the game ..).If you want so mutch this cup you always can take it just make for next season 11 top players and 11 crap.When next season start sell the craps and you will see difrence with other teams in stuped cup,you will be winner 99%(some ppl do this i was kicked from 1 of them last season)
    Like all games for players in T11 many things sux,thats why is full of bot robot teams,but also have too mutch who like it and spend a lot of money to be the best.Its theyr choise .If you ask me dont be mad,dont leave the game,dont be next bot robot team,accept things in game that you not like.
    I have no idea how many active teams have now in T11 but they are so many for sure.No perosn in the world who can make all this ppl happy.

Addicted
    get the **** out and play solitaire ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    get the **** out and play solitaire ...
    Really?

Thats your answer to this?

This is a forum where everyone can voice an opionion, even one as abusive as yours, but he has the right to complain.

There are still many ****ty things wrong with this game but we all play it and complain when we dont like something.

Get the **** out and play solitaire?.....you, dear sir, are 100% asshole. No offense of course....

Addicted
    he makes a lot of wrong statements

The servers are providing biding wars or crappy players? what do you want, good players for 1T for everyone?
    Only the good players get injured? Sry bro if you are unlucky, but its definitly not true. Some of my worst ones got injured too.

Its just a QQ post without any ideas for improvement. I dont see how his post is worth anything to the forum

and yes, I am aware that my post is even ****tier, but I am as pissed off threads like this as he is pissed off the game. I just dont get why poeple dont quit if its sooo bad

and I dont think you can call someone a 100% asshole without being offensive. But dont worry, I dont care what u think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast