Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Nordeus, Administrators and Moderators, what is happening?

Apprentice
    The worst thing is that these amateurs do not even listen, they can not admit to committed mistakes, the only thing that counts is that the tokens for cash flow. I am not calling for a boycott, but from today I will issue a Max star rating every day (unfortunately, no zero star is there).
    maybe as the average rating drops to 1 star they will start to listen. I wrote many times to support for the possibility of either restoring the state from two years ago or adding a button to delete the account, I have spent a lot of time on it like most of those present and I am tired of approaching amateurs and their pathetic excuses for their hopeless approach.
    Please ban me for truth and block my account...nordeus amators.

Dreamer
    As usual nordeus is explaining s h i t

This is too much already. I think this time a lot of us are leaving

Apprentice
    Yet another day of constant errors in the game...will they ever sort it out?

10 tokens isnt what we want...i have loads....we want the game fixed and working as it should do
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Famous
    Next Bug:

Players with an ability/new_Role currently incomplete and paused aren't gaining any skill points from matches and nothing is being added towards the completion of ability/new_role.

Players with triple role and ability are gaining skill points but growth rate feels slow. +1% to only 1 skill for my 6* 19 yr old DR last match and +1% to only one skill for my 7* 21 yr old goalie.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I won 3-1 but got logged out again, at least I'm not out! But can't say thesame for my rival vallerenga FC we were supposed to compete in the cup final as well as the Champions League final this season, but it seems nordtrolls want to limit our rivalry to just the cup

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    Spartan and for my opponent was same problem ... this game it's going down, they are very proud because over 50 million people play this game, but all this mistakes are unacceptable,someone play 1 month , and with few day's before the season finish , everything it's lose, I will give 1 star for this game at Google play, Shame for all the person who work at this game

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Gkassimis- Is your team Nord Gatel? Same club badge and same negotiating mentality! 😂
    no its not. but i guess you dont like me much. right?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Apprentice
    No, not at all. No problem with you. I have a buddy with that team name who always sends me messages asking to buy my players in nego’s, when I have no intention of selling.

Spent all yesterday afternoon getting ready for a 3rd v 1st (me) League match. All was well until I pressed the bouncing ball...

'Reconnecting...'
    'Cannot connect to server'

<reboot>

<repeat ad infinitum>

<reboot>
    <repeat>

Finally...

Get in!

Match finished 5 minutes ago.

Lost 0-2.

Sh1t!
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Spent all yesterday afternoon getting ready for a 3rd v 1st (me) League match. All was well until I pressed the bouncing ball...

'Reconnecting...'

<reboot>

<repeat ad infinitum>

<reboot>
    <repeat>

Finally...

Get in!

Match finished 5 minutes ago.

Lost 0-2.

Sh1t!
    Hi all!

I Play since Dec 2014. Level 42
    Today i lost cup final 3:0 because of disconnecting. This game is really dead Congrats

Lost 3-0 today.
    Couldn't log in.
    After in the fixtures a loss and message lost because no full team.
    Me and my opponent both have 20+ players.

Also tons of problems with association matches this season. Getting tired of this....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast