Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Arghh!! same teams in my league for 4 seasons.

Arghh!! same teams in my league for 4 seasons.

I got many friends in T11 which are not my fb friends. They are in the same level with me but with higher average points. 5 teams were in my league for 4 seasons. So, there will be no chance for me to go to champion league!!! Do u know how to have different league with them in the next season?

Quote Originally Posted by orcsforce View Post
    I got many friends in T11 which are not my fb friends. They are in the same level with me but with higher average points. 5 teams were in my league for 4 seasons. So, there will be no chance for me to go to champion league!!! Do u know how to have different league with them in the next season?
    You need to unfriend those teams in-game.
    Black Hawks likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

ok...cheers mate for the suggestion..will try that at the end of this season

Rookie
    i have a different problem

all my close friends are in one Group and i am alone to an other with no friends

Addicted
    i guess they just dont like u. sry bro

Apprentice
    @ Trella. Zeon is right, maybe they don't like you but i bet they'd like you if you buy some tokens

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    @ Trella. Zeon is right, maybe they don't like you but i bet they'd like you if you buy some tokens
    I buy tokens, but have been cast adrift with all strangers this time, after 4 seasons playing in the same leagues as my friends, so I don't think its got anything to do with buying tokens.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33