Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Morgan O'Bree

Thread: hows your league looking?

Pro

hows your league looking?

Just looked at the players in my new league, thank god i never really bought anyone! Im 31 quality and the closest is 24. Shouldnt complain really. My champs league has 2 abandoned teams and a **** team aswell.

Whats everyone else facing this season?

Apprentice
    Same thing with me, i dont need to invest anything this season, no competition and i'm playing none of my friends. Welcome to top eleven the only game on Facebook where you can't compete against your friends just against abandoned teams.

league with few active players , CL and cup very very hard games
    (*_*)

Rookie
    league with 1 guy all scouters team quality 41.2. Mine is only 38.6
    btw im lvl 4

Addicted
    An interesting league for me this seaon. All rated between 23-29, with me the highest at 34. However, I will need to play my backup now and then in the league (if the league opponent is weaker than my CL opponent that day), which are generally quite poor, so it could be closer than expected.

If I can actually get some signings and a good scout list though, that might change.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Only a catastrophe wpuld prevent me winning CL and League this season. We're trying to go for the 26-0-0 and perfect score in CL too.

Cup is a diff story. There are 3 teams slightly superior to mine (yet), 1 team which is overrated (45.5Q) and few others on par with me. Rest is between 1 and 3 points behind. so anything can happen.
    Ljepoje likes this.

My Team is 107Q, there are 4 teams that are just over 100Q, the rest are below 100Q.

CL. I'm the only team in the competition currently with over 100Q.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

As previous season actually. There are around 3 or 5 active teams (including my friend), the rest abandoned or inactive players. I´m current the best overall rated with a Q of +40, and the second team has a Q of 34 resp the Q31 for the 3rd team. It shouldn´t be any problems to win&take my 4th league trophy, unless they dont reinforce their teams.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted

winning shouldnt be too hard, but i cant underestimate the two other strong teams

going 26-0-0 will be quite a struggle though ...

edit: overall it seems to be a rather tough league, I just checked three other lvl3 leagues, there were only 4 teams with >20Q combined. But there is no hardcore token buyer, so I am ok
    Last edited by Zeon; 04-09-2013 at 10:11 AM.