Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 311
Like Tree166Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

  1. #221
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Im at 128%

    No matter how many times I beat Spain only 122% players offered
    I could swear I got them at 125/127% in my games. But I've already played all matches today and they got some game improvements, cant confirm. Need to win spain again...
    Bunzo likes this.

  2. #222
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    I could swear I got them at 125/127% in my games. But I've already played all matches today and they got some game improvements, cant confirm. Need to win spain again...

    Ive beat Spain many times
    Now it is only offering 122%. before was higher

  3. #223
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Ive beat Spain many times
    Now it is only offering 122%. before was higher
    Any tip how to beat Mexico?
    Bunzo likes this.

  4. #224
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    231
    Attack the center, not from the flanks

  5. #225
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Go Estonia!

    Attachment 101470
    Formation?

  6. #226
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazaka View Post
    Any tip how to beat Mexico?
    It would depend on what formation your Mexico is playing as its all different between accounts.

  7. #227
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Hmm sounds strangely like my team mate lol.

    You didn't just beat Chile today did you lol.
    Yes who is this lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. #228
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazaka View Post
    Any tip how to beat Mexico?
    Hard attack high press long ball. No kidding

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  9. #229
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Hard attack high press long ball. No kidding

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I use exactly the opposite and still win. I lose just once when I forgot to change focus passing to through the middle

  10. #230
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    I was 1 down v Mexico.. .lost 1 player to injury having used subs and another to a red card. Switched to hard attack high press long ball with 9 men. Won 5 1. That's just how ridiculous the game engine is.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    I use exactly the opposite and still win. I lose just once when I forgot to change focus passing to through the middle
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast