Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    1) If we 're going to play only one game vs a human manager in IC , what time is going to be placed ?
    (80% of my Cup and CH.L. finals are morning or noon, working time for me )

2) if I understood right, there are three chances to play and win the IC (in specific days).
    If I 'll win it from the first circle, can I play with a different national group ?
    If I continue with my first choice, in the second circle I will win different prizes ? for example a second different jersey or emblem of my team ?

3) If I will finish the preparation tour and start the IC with a quality team for example 100%, all my opponents in IC will have the same quality ?or gonna be a mix ?

4) Can I increase the quality of my team during the IC ? How ?
    I mean can I buy some recommended before my final ?
    Scouts?
    Can I go back to preparation and repeat some games ?

5) Repeating games in preparation because I lost or want to win again, must give tokens ? (as in tours)

6) In IC my opponents can be another two teams GREECE or 4 teams ENGLAND ?

7) Are my opponents in IC random ?

that's for a start
    Hi there Nik!

1) Yes the matches on the IC will be played against other Managers. The match time will be decided once the draw is made.

2) The International Cup will repeat three times. You can only pick your national team once and play all the tournaments, however, winning it multiple times will bring increasing and some amazing rewards!

3) Your IC opponents will have different qualities. The IC is a prestigious Top Eleven competition - make sure to prepare your team well!

4) Once the IC starts you will not be able to go back to the Preparation Phase however you will be able to buy new players and improve the team by training.

5) You can play each country multiple times during the Preparation Phase without tokens required.

6,7) The IC will have 32 countries divided into the groups of 4. Which means you will be facing 3 different countries in your group.

Hope I was able to answer your questions Good luck!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Good question, but I bet that it will be without answer
    well, this answer is not necessary as the news gonna spread the fb groups anyway in a couple of days

* you see, they answered
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-22-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    casper™ and dsio like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Attachment 101334

Does these rewards include the logo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi there Nik!

1) Yes the matches on the IC will be played against other Managers. The match time will be decided once the draw is made.

2) The International Cup will repeat three times. You can only pick your national team once and play all the tournaments, however, winning it multiple times will bring increasing and some amazing rewards!

3) Your IC opponents will have different qualities. The IC is a prestigious Top Eleven competition - make sure to prepare your team well!

4) Once the IC starts you will not be able to go back to the Preparation Phase however you will be able to buy new players and improve the team by training.

5) You can play each country multiple times during the Preparation Phase without tokens required.

6,7) The IC will have 32 countries divided into the groups of 4. Which means you will be facing 3 different countries in your group.

Hope I was able to answer your questions Good luck!
    Will I see this new cup in my hall of fame?
    USARABAT likes this.

I was just wondering what happened to my international cup tab? I had one yesterday and it showed who my international team was, but now it’s gone? It said check back in tomorrow, but wasn’t there when I did.

if you lose one preparation game are you out forever from that phase? ok, i understood you can replay previous match ups but i assumed only if u won before

The rules dont mention defeats at all.
    Last edited by wasabimousse; 05-22-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Rookie
    This is the best Update in a lot of years!!! Very good!!
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    Hats off. Looks like a nice gameplay feature so far. Well done nordeus. Happy to give credit. Can't just bash them all the time without giving credit where due.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabimousse View Post
    if you lose one preparation game are you out forever from that phase? ok, i understood you can replay previous match ups but i assumed only if u won before

The rules dont mention defeats at all.
    No, if you lose or draw you can play again. And it's free.

Pro
    the matches are way longer than in usual competitions ... the progress is quite boring

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast