Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Blimey if they advance any further north they will be in us territory

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    The Wall will stop them
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Me, searching in the N or the C or the K,,,, and was in the "R" or "Republic" in Spanish... but in english is just North Korea xD

4th team

Attachment 101494
    Go N. Korea make sure you the champion. I can donate you all the boots you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Prep phase 10 June 9 days then ic 2? Then prep phase then ic3? Continuous between now and world cup final maybe mid July?

Hey sausy,,, supposing I wasnt lucky to win the IC in first time ,,, will my national team remain in same status of power for the 2nd IC and continue its progress from where it was at the end of the first IC or should we get again 3 stars players and repeat the same process of preparation from zero ?

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Hey sausy,,, supposing I wasnt lucky to win the IC in first time ,,, will my national team remain in same status of power for the 2nd IC and continue its progress from where it was at the end of the first IC or should we get again 3 stars players and repeat the same process of preparation from zero ?
    It better be the same team
    Im not mucking about with a new one each competition

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It better be the same team
    Im not mucking about with a new one each competition
    Yeah the novelty will severely wear off. Takes up a lot of time and effort

Bunzo likes this.

Rookie
    Sorry for off topic since there is a big problem when downloading new updates...

Have anybody encounter same problem with me can't get to view free ads since yesterday?

Admin please answer how does this bugs get inside new update? I know everybody excited with new cup but this ads important to assist heal my international team players to continue their journey in prep matches...

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Sorry for off topic since there is a big problem when downloading new updates...

Have anybody encounter same problem with me can't get to view free ads since yesterday?

Admin please answer how does this bugs get inside new update? I know everybody excited with new cup but this ads important to assist heal my international team players to continue their journey in prep matches...
    No problems here

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    No problems here
    Perhaps your region was not affected which os good for u.

But i failed to get any single ads since new updates downloaded. Many other have similar problem as well. Wish the mods can push the dev to look into this matter.

I tried uninstalled and reinstalled but same happen no ads to view. I needed it badly to support my IC team. My current greenpax running low already.

Addicted
    No new players are rewarded after repeating the game against Japan. I tried it twice. Of course I won both games. I contacted support for this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Perhaps your region was not affected which os good for u.

But i failed to get any single ads since new updates downloaded. Many other have similar problem as well. Wish the mods can push the dev to look into this matter.

I tried uninstalled and reinstalled but same happen no ads to view. I needed it badly to support my IC team. My current greenpax running low already.
    I have 2 devices, one with and one without adds. They use the same WiFi network. It seems completely random...

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast