Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    is there matches tomorrow or just draw and rest day ?
    Draw and rest day

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    thanks mate

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I have put in decent effort. No money. And very little resources. I'm at 109% and beaten Chile once

I've done the best I can without using anything and have a squad just over 90 and i'm struggling to beat mexico, no chance of me even trying to beat chile brazil or spain. noticed every nation plays a midfield 5 in this prep stage too, with either 4 defenders and 1 up front or 3 with 2 up

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    No despair. I lost 4 times in a row to Australia. After my first victory, I clicked by mistake on Japan when I just wnted a rematch. And I won 4-0 out of condition. Now it's just a walk. I think the game is just teasing you. After a while, it decides you can get through.
    This is the ridiculous thing about this game. You do careful preparation and make sure your team is in top condition for a match and get shafted. Go in with poor condition and/or tactics and the team waltzes it, except when you do it deliberately...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    This is the ridiculous thing about this game. You do careful preparation and make sure your team is in top condition for a match and get shafted. Go in with poor condition and/or tactics and the team waltzes it, except when you do it deliberately...
    I always played with my player condition at just 30% above. I experienced no injuries and manage till stage 8 but unable to beat France. So I guess I am one of the lucky one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I've done the best I can without using anything and have a squad just over 90 and i'm struggling to beat mexico, no chance of me even trying to beat chile brazil or spain. noticed every nation plays a midfield 5 in this prep stage too, with either 4 defenders and 1 up front or 3 with 2 up
    This is not 100% solid, it simply increases your chances but:
    #1 always play Normal/High Pressure/Counter-Attack/10% bonus/Never use offside
    vs. Mexico 4-4-2 Diamond, Through the Middle, Short
    vs. Chile 4-2-3-1 Wide, Sides/Long
    vs. Brazil 4-1-3-2 Wide, Sides/Mixed
    vs Spain 4-3-3 Middle/Long

Doesnt matter if your players all start at 30%, doesnt matter if they are in Yellow positions, just field the best ones you have.

I struggled a lot in the beggining but Madflo gave that hint about HighPressure and even with players at 10% fit works great. We have people in my asso reaching Spain and beating them at 92-95%. Thats almost 70% handicap. Still its prety pointless to play Spain if you ask me. You basically get the same quality players than beating Brazil and Brazl is much more easy to beat consistently.
    Last edited by mcdoomer; 05-31-2018 at 03:12 AM.
    Cope King likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    This is not 100% solid, it simply increases your chances but:
    #1 always play Normal/High Pressure/Counter-Attack/10% bonus/Never use offside
    vs. Mexico 4-4-2 Diamond, Through the Middle, Short
    vs. Chile 4-2-3-1 Wide, Sides/Long
    vs. Brazil 4-1-3-2 Wide, Sides/Mixed
    vs Spain 4-3-3 Middle/Long

Doesnt matter if your players all start at 30%, doesnt matter if they are in Yellow positions, just field the best ones you have.

I struggled a lot in the beggining but Madflo gave that hint about HighPressure and even with players at 10% fit works great. We have people in my asso reaching Spain and beating them at 92-95%. Thats almost 70% handicap. Still its prety pointless to play Spain if you ask me. You basically get the same quality players than beating Brazil and Brazl is much more easy to beat consistently.

Great information, thanks

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Ποσιδονας,

So the schedule for the first International Cup goes like this.

Announcement Day (No game)
    Group Stage 1
    No game
    Group Stage 2
    Group Stage 3
    No game
    Round of 16
    Quarter Final
    Semi-Final
    Final

This final is scheduled for the 9th of June.
    According to this schedule, today would be “Announcement Day (No game)”. However, the preparation phase is still running. What’s up?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    According to this schedule, today would be “Announcement Day (No game)”. However, the preparation phase is still running. What’s up?
    Presume draw announced 9am UK time like associations?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #280
    Hey everyone,

We're in the process of scheduling International Cup matches. We'll provide an update on a more specific window on when you can expect to see Groups.

In the meantime, the Prep Phase is still available if you'd like to make last minute squad changes. Thanks for your patience.

SausyFC
    ahmad22, ecoli++ and Bang Jarwo like this.

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast