Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

We're in the process of scheduling International Cup matches. We'll provide an update on a more specific window on when you can expect to see Groups.

In the meantime, the Prep Phase is still available if you'd like to make last minute squad changes. Thanks for your patience.

SausyFC
    Problem is playing more matches means players won't be rested for game 1 sausy. Unless you want to tell us all players will reset tomorrow at 100%. Oh and game 1 could be early in day for all we know?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 05-31-2018 at 07:25 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    This is not 100% solid, it simply increases your chances but:
    #1 always play Normal/High Pressure/Counter-Attack/10% bonus/Never use offside
    vs. Mexico 4-4-2 Diamond, Through the Middle, Short
    vs. Chile 4-2-3-1 Wide, Sides/Long
    vs. Brazil 4-1-3-2 Wide, Sides/Mixed
    vs Spain 4-3-3 Middle/Long

Doesnt matter if your players all start at 30%, doesnt matter if they are in Yellow positions, just field the best ones you have.

I struggled a lot in the beggining but Madflo gave that hint about HighPressure and even with players at 10% fit works great. We have people in my asso reaching Spain and beating them at 92-95%. Thats almost 70% handicap. Still its prety pointless to play Spain if you ask me. You basically get the same quality players than beating Brazil and Brazl is much more easy to beat consistently.
    finally managed to beat mexico 3-2 this morning, had DC DR DL DMC MC AMC ML & MR (both pushed up a little higher than bang in the middle of their position) and 2xST. did through the middle and short passing and then add a higher press on coaches advice midway through. went 1 down then 3-1 up and prayed following 2 late yellow cards for me both resulting in free kicks which weren't converted and then a late 1 back. thought I'd concede in last minute to equalise as so often happened before, but actually ran out the one with last few possessions.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #283
    Update for everyone.

Ok! So!

15:30 CEST groups will be available in-game today!
    rogerniceguy, Cope King and khris like this.

Dreamer
    Update for everyone.

Ok! So!

so that's 2:30pm GMT

Famous
    I was just about to Google cest to find out UK time
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    so that's 2:30pm GMT

Famous
    Update for everyone.

Ok! So!

Sausy will player condition rollover or reset tonight? Will help decide whether to play another match today or not

When it starts today

Hi Managers,

The biggest tournament in football is just around the corner - it’s time to build the squad that will deliver the glory to your country!

During the Preparation Phase of the International Cup, you will pick a nation and assemble an all-new second team that will take compete in the upcoming tournament. Tour around the world, add players to your squad with each win and head into the International Cup ready to go!

See below for more details about the Preparation Phase. We’ll add more tips and FAQs for the International Cup as the tournament approaches!

Am I playing with my club team?
    This is an all-new second team that you will manage. Your club team will still participate in all regular Top Eleven competitions.

Are the qualities of each nation the same?
    All countries start with the same quality.

Can I replay countries during the Preparation Phase?
    You can play countries during the Preparation Phase as many times as you’d like. As the difficulty of teams increases along the way, we recommend going back and playing other teams you’ve beaten to add new players. You will earn a free player for each win whether it is a new country or one you’ve played already.

So I can pick a new player after every win during the Preparation Phase?
    Yep!

Can I release players once I select them?
    Yes, you can. To release a player, visit their Player Profile page and head to the Release tab.

Do I have to complete the Preparation Phase to qualify for the International Cup?
    No, your nation is already qualified for the tournament! Use the Preparation Phase to strengthen your side, experiment with new formations and put together the team that will deliver the special trophy.

How does Training work during the Preparation Phase/International Cup?
    Training has been simplified for your National team. When you undergo a training with your National team, your entire squad will be trained at once. Your players will lose between 8-12% condition. Your squad will regain 8% condition every 3 hours.
    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Hi Managers,

The biggest tournament in football is just around the corner - it’s time to build the squad that will deliver the glory to your country!

During the Preparation Phase of the International Cup, you will pick a nation and assemble an all-new second team that will take compete in the upcoming tournament. Tour around the world, add players to your squad with each win and head into the International Cup ready to go!

See below for more details about the Preparation Phase. We’ll add more tips and FAQs for the International Cup as the tournament approaches!

Am I playing with my club team?
    This is an all-new second team that you will manage. Your club team will still participate in all regular Top Eleven competitions.

Are the qualities of each nation the same?
    All countries start with the same quality.

Can I replay countries during the Preparation Phase?
    You can play countries during the Preparation Phase as many times as you’d like. As the difficulty of teams increases along the way, we recommend going back and playing other teams you’ve beaten to add new players. You will earn a free player for each win whether it is a new country or one you’ve played already.

So I can pick a new player after every win during the Preparation Phase?
    Yep!

Can I release players once I select them?
    Yes, you can. To release a player, visit their Player Profile page and head to the Release tab.

Do I have to complete the Preparation Phase to qualify for the International Cup?
    No, your nation is already qualified for the tournament! Use the Preparation Phase to strengthen your side, experiment with new formations and put together the team that will deliver the special trophy.

How does Training work during the Preparation Phase/International Cup?
    Training has been simplified for your National team. When you undergo a training with your National team, your entire squad will be trained at once. Your players will lose between 8-12% condition. Your squad will regain 8% condition every 3 hours.
    When do it stars today we cant wait

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Pro
    my players condition below 20%

Can we postpone matches for 2 tokens ????

25 minutes to know how to plan the 7 matches of the tournament.

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast