Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

Rookie
    It’s funny how you put some new rules to avoid the mutant players and you put some mutant players in this competiton
    I just saw the ability of the norway players.

Defense 30%, attache 30% and the physic 220% or something like that

You are the champions my friend!
    Last edited by Foreverbx; 05-27-2018 at 04:40 PM.
    rogerniceguy, funker and USARABAT like this.

Dreamer
    This is one s*** competition...once again nordeus screwed us big time... i beat Mexico 3 times in a row, got 3 good players, and with improved team i can't beat them anymore. i guess i had 9-10 games in a row already when i draw or get beaten. f*** this s*** nordeus, another competition made to drain our tokens and our green packs. i won't even play this **** tournament. f*** off
    Last edited by funker; 05-27-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    USARABAT likes this.

Addicted
    Lol this cup is drainage system made by nordeus. It's fun at first look but when you move foward - it's minefield.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Lol this cup is drainage system made by nordeus. It's fun at first look but when you move foward - it's minefield.
    I agree. First day liked the feature. Many trolls later it feels stale and boring already. It's just a blatant grab on greens and tokens so I won't be investing. Especially as I asked question on how draw is based and here we are 3 days to go and no response.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    This is one s*** competition...once again nordeus screwed us big time... i beat Mexico 3 times in a row, got 3 good players, and with improved team i can't beat them anymore. i guess i had 9-10 games in a row already when i draw or get beaten. f*** this s*** nordeus, another competition made to drain our tokens and our green packs. i won't even play this **** tournament. f*** off
    strange thing... Happens to me too... What the fak... Better player yet failed... I used to old same player, still failed...

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    strange thing... Happens to me too... What the fak... Better player yet failed... I used to old same player, still failed...
    But you added players before notice the change in the players performance. This proves my theory of the roles of protagonism assigned, and with a team that will be changed entirely maybe 2,3 4 times in just few days the effect is even more obvious.

^ u think there is a hidden stat Tactic Familiarity like in Football Manager?

Quote Originally Posted by wasabimousse View Post
    ^ u think there is a hidden stat Tactic Familiarity like in Football Manager?
    I've not played FM, so I don't know how it works, but, the game calibrates the players and their contribution.

As I always defended, if you buy 11 players that scored 40 goals each one last season, the game will calibrate each played and probably 2-3 will do a higher contribution, and some players can have a negative impact once you contract them.

So every time one sign some new players the internal roles of protagonism change, the players that have a better contribution are re-calibrated to fit with the new players that, change the scheme.
    And that's what is occurring.

Dreamer
    and yes, i saw it too...every team in this prep tour has only mutants. 200-300% in physical&mental or attack. and this happens after they modified the training so we can't have mutants... how cute is that. and these teams always have over 90% passing and top efficiency. you can win 1 out of 10 matches even with better team while you spend tens of green packs to recover your players ) boring nordeus, really boring...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Hi, i try to read the 16 pages of the topic but i can't miss informations.
    I like this competition.
    1) 1 problem : players lose too much condition , it needs a lot and a lot of green pack...too much... possible change that ????
    2) if i understand, it will be 3 IC, very good, i like it become regular all time but when we finish the 1st IC, we keep our players ??? Age of players change between IC??
    3) during real competition , others teams same level ??

Thanks you
    Moderator not answer me ??

I wanted to play this competition, but it costs too much green pack... i play 1 match player lose 30%!!! We must have 8% condition every 2 hours! It's impossible, i use more than 400 greens and i play mexique, i am 110% , him 100% and have difficulties to win... not possible!!!

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast