Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Moderator not answer me ??

I wanted to play this competition, but it costs too much green pack... i play 1 match player lose 30%!!! We must have 8% condition every 2 hours! It's impossible, i use more than 400 greens and i play mexique, i am 110% , him 100% and have difficulties to win... not possible!!!
    It's exactly what they want. That you spend your greens and when it ends, you gonna buy it with real money. Good business - clever firm.
    Altiplano likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This proves my theory of the roles of protagonism assigned, and with a team that will be changed entirely maybe 2,3 4 times in just few days the effect is even more obvious.

Nordeus gave 7 days only to improve a 3* stars teams and prepare it for world cup ...... and you tell him about a stupid theory that indirectly suggest not to change players in few days... are you serious ?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Im tired of getting players that I dont need. This is a waste of time and packs. I have full 5 star defence and I still get players in those position. No MC after all this time, I guess I am lucky the star was a MC, but I need 2 more at least.
    Maybe this strategy helps you as it did with my 7 teams ... release players if you have more than 3 on benches ...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi, i try to read the 16 pages of the topic but i can't miss informations.
    I like this competition.
    1) 1 problem : players lose too much condition , it needs a lot and a lot of green pack...too much... possible change that ????
    2) if i understand, it will be 3 IC, very good, i like it become regular all time but when we finish the 1st IC, we keep our players ??? Age of players change between IC??
    3) during real competition , others teams same level ??

2) We continue with the same players in the 2nd IC circle. No.
    3) Unknown
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    But you added players before notice the change in the players performance. This proves my theory of the roles of protagonism assigned, and with a team that will be changed entirely maybe 2,3 4 times in just few days the effect is even more obvious.
    well i bench those new players, still cant get the result... Have lost against mexico like 10 times already...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    well i bench those new players, still cant get the result... Have lost against mexico like 10 times already...
    Lol Don't listen to her ! put ur strongest players on field... ... and the results are random !

I passed mexico and can’t pass chile with average quality 100 , no time for future matches with brazil and spain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Moderator not answer me ??

I wanted to play this competition, but it costs too much green pack... i play 1 match player lose 30%!!! We must have 8% condition every 2 hours! It's impossible, i use more than 400 greens and i play mexique, i am 110% , him 100% and have difficulties to win... not possible!!!
    "Moderator not answer me ??"

First I have to say that as regular players the mods don't have all the info available right now.

The I'll try to answer your questions with what I know:

1) 1 problem : players lose too much condition , it needs a lot and a lot of green pack...too much... possible change that ????
    -Ive personally noticed of that and complained about it.
    "!It seems" that, after the game, the live simulation I mean, the bar uses a condition that, after the match as always should be partially recovered. But the game don't recovers it once "some matches are played". And I say some because I experienced a 30-40% usage in a match and then a 20%.
    So I reported this,

2) if i understand, it will be 3 IC, very good, i like it become regular all time but when we finish the 1st IC, we keep our players ??? Age of players change between IC??
    Yes we keep our players and the same team if I've understood well the plans. 2- the age, Ive read here that during this previous round some players gained age, so I can't answer this exactly.

This have no effect really.. as we are using a 2nd team that is equal for all. But I guess that, levels will be mixed, maybe something like assos... or using every server, starting for the Top Server to do the draws.
    Should be a formula but, right now has not been disclosed.

Famous
    Khris I find it concerning the draw method has not been disclosed given users are randomly spending tokens and greens "in the dark". Quite a big leap of faith needed and I'm not personally rolling the dice. Given start is only days away I'm taking a prudent approach of wait see and learn.
    "Moderator not answer me ??"

First I have to say that as regular players the mods don't have all the info available right now.

The I'll try to answer your questions with what I know:

-Ive personally noticed of that and complained about it.
    "!It seems" that, after the game, the live simulation I mean, the bar uses a condition that, after the match as always should be partially recovered. But the game don't recovers it once "some matches are played". And I say some because I experienced a 30-40% usage in a match and then a 20%.
    So I reported this,

Yes we keep our players and the same team if I've understood well the plans. 2- the age, Ive read here that during this previous round some players gained age, so I can't answer this exactly.

This have no effect really.. as we are using a 2nd team that is equal for all. But I guess that, levels will be mixed, maybe something like assos... or using every server, starting for the Top Server to do the draws.
    Should be a formula but, right now has not been disclosed.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris, Altiplano and Dan G like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Lol Don't listen to her ! put ur strongest players on field... ... and the results are random !

1st comment- That's not what I said really if you read carefully. It will not work like this, cause once you add players the contribution parameters "can change", as there are new players inside the team, and ofc. the idea is play obviously with the better players. "then" "it is posible" " as you are adding players in every match, that some of them have a negative impact cause the team is re-calibrated. Hope you understand now.

Regarding this:
    "Don't listen to her !"

-No, you have not read me well either.

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast