Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Advice about transfer market

Advice about transfer market

Ok, after 3 days I must ask you how it works.
    I've just been promoted to level 4 so I can access the transfer market.
    There are a lot of good players on sell and I can see the market value and the minimum token required.

On first day I've offered the minimum tokens number and the exact market value: 0 accepted on 4 offers

Yesterday I've offered a couple of token and some money more then the minimum (e.g. 3M and 10T for a players worth 2.8M and 8T): 0 accepted on 3 offers

What's wrong with this guys, do I have to offer 20 tokens and double value to get a player?
    What is the average offer that a manager expects on TM? (e.g. double of tokens, triple market value, and so on..)
    kullehh and Black Hawks like this.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    There are a lot of good players on sell and I can see the market value and the minimum token required.

On first day I've offered the minimum tokens number and the exact market value: 0 accepted on 4 offers

Yesterday I've offered a couple of token and some money more then the minimum (e.g. 3M and 10T for a players worth 2.8M and 8T): 0 accepted on 3 offers

What's wrong with this guys, do I have to offer 20 tokens and double value to get a player?
    What is the average offer that a manager expects on TM? (e.g. double of tokens, triple market value, and so on..)
    they are abandoned teams , so they cant accept your offer
    (*_*)

Addicted

These are negotiations and are not actually players that have been transfer listed (I keep getting offers for my main striker that is not listed). All the negotiations mean is that you can directly make an offer for a player at that club. I think the servers just give you random players from various clubs to consider making an offer for.

As for the offers to make, that is entirely up to you and the manager you are dealing with. Usually it will be above the market value and how valuable that player is to them (or if they get a good enough offer that tempts them to sell). Usually my success has been a million or two above the market value, which is not the best way to go about it admittedly, but when you see some of the auctions going for similar players, it can get ridiculous.

Hope for the best really.
    Nicky and Ljepoje like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Perfect, that's why I didn't find how to put a player on negotiations... simply I can't.
    And all this players are displayed in a shop window but no one wanted to show them. Great.

So, it may reasonably be supposed that I'll not get a single player on TM unless I do a very Indecent Proposal.
    Bah...
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Try to find 5 or 6 level manager, who has 3 or 4 stars players (for you 5 stars players) and hope that he is active manager

Pro
    Right what does the shopping trolley next to the player i bid on mean? i just got a notification, ive bid on 2 players but only had this notification on one??

Banned
    If you want to have sucses with negolations firts chek manager lvl before bid,if he is your lvl or +1 he will not exept so look for other player who is in team few lvl bigger than you.Some ppl sold players in negolation for 2-3 tokens some want mutch more.
    All players in negolation always need just 1 skill point for next star.Player who need 1 more skill point to be scout going in negolation automatic.You can looking for friends who are 3-4 lvl bigger than you(if have biiger in your server)and speak with them to buy all theyr young players for good price.You need to be friends and in one server.From friends who are in your server you can buy all players who are 3-5*.No one can put player in negolation they going auto when need 1 skill point.Its good to find manager who is 3-4 lvl bigger than you and lower than you.From bigger you can buy 18 years old players ,and to lower you can sell your players.If you want this sistem to work good you need to be friends not only in T11 you will need to speak.

you must pay attention very well first to the squad before you make an offer. the mistake most of the managers do is that they are targeting the best players of someones club. why should i sell my best players even for 20 tokens (which is almost 50 tokens for you) when i need 50 to get them? not even the reserves i would sell for a few tokens. but if you search well you can find oportunities. for example i am willing to sell a couple of players i don't need if i get 2-3 tokens. but not my best.
    magic3 likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Agree with @Bluebird Hewitt and the others. I made the same "misstake" yesterday (day 2) and was just targeting lvl 4 managers. Even if my offers was quite decent (+2M over the market price & 10/15T) they rejected them all. And some of them just saw me as a threat because we play in the same CUP tournament this season

Anyway, I decided to add some friends from lvl 5 - 6 (lvl 7 maybe to high) and made 2 offers this morning. Offers still pending
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Agree with @Bluebird Hewitt and the others. I made the same "misstake" yesterday (day 2) and was just targeting lvl 4 managers. Even if my offers was quite decent (+2M over the market price & 10/15T) they rejected them all. And some of them just saw me as a threat because we play in the same CUP tournament this season

Anyway, I decided to add some friends from lvl 5 - 6 (lvl 7 maybe to high) and made 2 offers this morning. Offers still pending
    You have good chance for deal,this managers dont need this players for them this players is smt like few free tokens.But always have crazy ppl some want double price and ofc 30+tokens for players,today i bid to for player who is in 4 lvl biger team and manager want 10 tokens from me and double price.For me normal price is 4-5 tokens for 18-20 years old players and 1-3 for others depends of the age,quality and SA. I too always try to sell my young and low players in negolations but for normal price and for now its work good for me with buy/sell.I almost not watch TM where some time have realy crazy biddwars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast