Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: The new Cup format is disgraceful

Apprentice

The new Cup format is disgraceful

I'm level 8 and i'm only playing level 9 and 10 opposition. Can somebody tell my why should i bother? When i was at the lower levels i used to play only higher level than me and now it's the same. Even i only buy scout players i have no chance because the regular 5 stars players on the level 10 transfer list are better than my scouts. Why should i bother to buy tokens if i still lost 2-0 against a level 10 with only one 5 star player even if all 10 of my players are scout quality for my level? Every single time i played in this competition i was the underdog. What can i do??? I'm sick and tired of buying tokens just to be beaten by somebody (who doesnt even care too much about your bloody game) who is ALWAYS at an advantage just because he/she started to play earlier than me?? What is wrong with the developers of this game?

At level 1 i lost to a level 4, at level 2 i lost to a level 6, at level 3 i lost to a level 7, at level 4 i lost to a level 9 in the semis, at level 5 i won it all beating a couple of level 9 on the way, at level 6 i lost again in the semis to a level 11 and at level 7 i lost to a level 9 in the final.
    kullehh likes this.

Rookie
    Need cheese?
    fmldotcom and allupygeee like this.

Apprentice
    Are you alright?

Rookie
    I am

You don't seem to be

Its just the way it is, and there are about 15 other topics about the same thing, so whining (!) about it - again! - helps noone..
    KoHearts likes this.

Apprentice
    Thank you, I'll stick with my wine, but i still think this isn't right. I won't invest anymore in this game because i feel like i'm being robbed. When everybody i play is at the same level, probably, but not with this cup format when some are in advantage for no reason. There aren't any levels higher than 10 in my cup. Therefore players at level 10 are in advantage just because the game decides so.

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    I'm level 8 and i'm only playing level 9 and 10 opposition. Can somebody tell my why should i bother? When i was at the lower levels i used to play only higher level than me and now it's the same. Even i only buy scout players i have no chance because the regular 5 stars players on the level 10 transfer list are better than my scouts. Why should i bother to buy tokens if i still lost 2-0 against a level 10 with only one 5 star player even if all 10 of my players are scout quality for my level? Every single time i played in this competition i was the underdog. What can i do??? I'm sick and tired of buying tokens just to be beaten by somebody (who doesnt even care too much about your bloody game) who is ALWAYS at an advantage just because he/she started to play earlier than me?? What is wrong with the developers of this game?

At level 1 i lost to a level 4, at level 2 i lost to a level 6, at level 3 i lost to a level 7, at level 4 i lost to a level 9 in the semis, at level 5 i won it all beating a couple of level 9 on the way, at level 6 i lost again in the semis to a level 11 and at level 7 i lost to a level 9 in the final.
    i agree with you , nordeus changed nothing we still play against higher levels and payout is very low
    RedSeth and aiureah like this.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    i agree with you , nordeus changed nothing we still play against higher levels and payout is very low
    So the higher level teams are saying "nordeous changed nothing, we still play against lower level teams" lol
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

i won first leg with 0-1 away .
    fmldotcom likes this.

Addicted
    why does everyone complain about payout of cup? if you play hard opponents (aka if you have a good team), then the payout is higher than cl (and its tougher, so its ok).

Yeah its strange that CL is softer than cup, but wayne, its a game.

Apprentice
    @ Zeon, yes its a game but they still want our money!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast