Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Injuries?

Rom

Injuries?

For some reason I get a player injured in every single match this season, and I just had a league game, and got 2 injuries this time... I wasn't getting many injuries last season. Any tips?

Thanks.
    Wigan FC
    Season 1: League 1st Place
    Season 2: League 1st Place, Champions League 1st Place, Cup 1st Place
    Season 3: League 1st Place, Champions League 1st Place

Addicted
    There is not too much you can do, the only thing is to make sure they have good condition when playing and to have a full 22man squad so u can replace a few players. But most of the time you will need to use some red/green packs so you can play all your matches with 11 fit players.

Rom
    That's what I always do acutally, I have my regular 11 and 11 replacements for them, my weaker squad is for the League and the stronger one for Cup / Championship matches. I guess I'm just unlucky with the injuries atm
    Wigan FC

Banned
    I think all have this problem in the begining,just be patient.In 1-st few season this was big problem for me too,i was angry many times but when you build your stadium this is not big problem.Injuries is a part of the game but in hight lvl when you have medical on max lvl its 7 red packs evry 4 days+1 from gift freinds and + some when you have fairplay its 49+28+smt like 15-20 per season=near 100 per 1 season its enough to keep importnant players for almost all season

It´s "normal" to have that amount of injuries, especially from lvl 1 to 5. But here is some advices 1) Avoid hard/normal tackle 2) Upgrade your facilities as much you can and 3) Sell all players that are +25yr old.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    without buying large amout of tokens I dont think u can rely on 18-24 y/o players only. At least I need some good but cheap old ones.

Banned
    You cant avoid injuries,but in hight lvl they are not so long like in 1-st (mean i dont have broken playes for more than 4 days long time ago) and is easy to keep top players on the feeld.Mb 1 of the ways is to give rest to players when you have easy future win or sub top players when you make big result.Other way is -->spend money,buy tokens,buy a lot of red packs

Pro
    I hate when they break a leg in normal stretching. Seriously dude, what kind of stretches do you do??

Banned
    Borini from Liverpool is out all season injuried in training.I can tell you many who missed full seasons injuried in simple training.Ican make smt like top 5 stuped injuries with famous players
    5.Rio Ferdinand -missed few monst for Leeds pulled a ligament while watching tv!!!
    4.Santiago Kanisares -torn muskle in badroom while shaving misse world cup..
    3.Alesandro Nesta - pulled a ligament while playing playstation
    2.Sergio Agüero-tripped on the steps of the club bus
    1.Emerson-missed world cup ,brooken arm playing in joke game like gatekeeper
    Sad but true.
    All this is just smal part from stuped injuries.Theyr managers is angry 100% like us when we have injuried player,but we can use red packs real managers cant
    Last edited by chakalat; 04-09-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Rom
    I'm on a roll ! 5 games so far this season and 7 injuries
    Wigan FC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast