Thread: Game can be so unfair.

Game can be so unfair.

Firstly I'm not here to complain it's just how unfair the game can be.

I started a new team this month just a team who i can play around with the lower quality teams of this world.
    I built it to 87% and i think its 98% now what i can remember.
    anyway my post is about being active.

I have logged into this team everyday and did what I've had to do.
    there is only me and this other guy who can win the league and the table has showed that right up to now.
    thing is he has never been at any of his games while i have been present at all mine.
    not much between our teams i think mine is 98% now and his is 93%
    lost my home game against him 2-3 even though i was leading 2-0 and he had 2 early red cards but somehow still beat me 2-3 with me watching the game and him not. (which i still think is a bug I'm sure they go against the team who don't receive them)
    Then the one what really hurt was i played him in the semi final of the champions league i beat him 3-0 1st leg again me watching the game and him not.
    2nd leg i held a 3-0 lead but i was riding in a competition so couldn't attend (only match this season i couldn't get to) and yes he beat me 4-1 again him not being present.

How fair is that lol. he's never watched one game yet sits top of the league knocked me out the cup when i've done all the dirty work and the one game i miss i get the sucker punch lol.

But this may end on a positive note 1 game to go in the league and i play him on the final game he is 3 points ahead of me but i have a +19 pull in G/D.

If there is a god up there he will let me win this game just for the hard work i put in while he put in jack ****.

If he does beat me i will safely say logging into live games does not make a difference at all as this guy has never attended one.

Not complaining just think the pull of not attending games is a massive factor as this guy has not attended any and still has a chance of doing a double/treble for doing absolute nothing.

but im ready for the bugga tomorrow and how nice it will be to steal the league after sitting 2nd for 25 games and taking the crown on the last day that would be satisfying enough.
    Last edited by Siddas; 05-25-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Firstly I'm not here to complain it's just how unfair the game can be.

I started a new team this month just a team who i can play around with the lower quality teams of this world.
    I built it to 87% and i think its 98% now what i can remember.
    anyway my post is about being active.

I have logged into this team everyday and did what I've had to do.
    there is only me and this other guy who can win the league and the table has showed that right up to now.
    thing is he has never been at any of his games while i have been present at all mine.
    not much between our teams i think mine is 98% now and his is 93%
    lost my home game against him 2-3 even though i was leading 2-0 and he had 2 early red cards but somehow still beat me 2-3 with me watching the game and him not. (which i still think is a bug I'm sure they go against the team who don't receive them)
    Then the one what really hurt was i played him in the semi final of the champions league i beat him 3-0 1st leg again me watching the game and him not.
    2nd leg i held a 3-0 lead but i was riding in a competition so couldn't attend (only match this season i couldn't get to) and yes he beat me 4-1 again him not being present.

How fair is that lol. he's never watched one game yet sits top of the league knocked me out the cup when i've done all the dirty work and the one game i miss i get the sucker punch lol.

But this may end on a positive note 1 game to go in the league and i play him on the final game he is 3 points ahead of me but i have a +19 pull in G/D.

If there is a god up there he will let me win this game just for the hard work i put in while he put in jack ****.

If he does beat me i will safely say logging into live games does not make a difference at all as this guy has never attended one.

Not complaining just think the pull of not attending games is a massive factor as this guy has not attended any and still has a chance of doing a double/treble for doing absolute nothing.

but im ready for the bugga tomorrow and how nice it will be to steal the league after sitting 2nd for 25 games and taking the crown on the last day that would be satisfying enough.
    I personally wonder whether attending followed by missing the odd game incurs a penalty

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think that not attending games is mostly advantageous which is not right. Like you say, you watch all of your games and there should be a better reward for that than an % attendance bonus. Being beaten by teams with no Manager present irritates me as well.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator