Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.1 - 30th May

Noticed a lot of great gameplay improvements too. The game is less predictable, saw the players pass back to the keeper and I was like blown away lol. Please tell me if this was already there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitanga Nday View Post
    Noticed a lot of great gameplay improvements too. The game is less predictable, saw the players pass back to the keeper and I was like blown away lol. Please tell me if this was already there.
    Seen that a good few times over the last few seasons

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Seen that a good few times over the last few seasons
    Me too. Can't help but shout at the screen. Shoot!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

When will you add Myanmar as a country? There is only 1 excluded country as I can see and it is Myanmar.
    I hope to serve as a reminder that this country exists, if the management had not known.

I did not really mind until I updated today and ''International league" showed up and I can't even choose my own nation.
    Everyone deserves to play their country.
    Last edited by SAunger; 05-31-2018 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitanga Nday View Post
    There is one play which is still entirely predictable. The ST gets the ball on the edge of the box and has a clear shot on goal - passes back to the player he got the ball from...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    There is one play which is still entirely predictable. The ST gets the ball on the edge of the box and has a clear shot on goal - passes back to the player he got the ball from...
    What about the one where the defender gets back in front of the runaway striker so he can block the shot? That's always happening

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Cope King likes this.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #28
    Hey everyone,

The iOS version of 7.1 is available now. It's propagating currently so if it isn't available yet, please keep checking back.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

The iOS version of 7.1 is available now. It's propagating currently so if it isn't available yet, please keep checking back.
    When do I see the grouping? How come it is still at prep phases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem related to video is not solved... so it means that is not a problem but it is a choice made by Top11 to reduce/remove video? A comment by Top Eleven is welcome :-)

Thanks,
    Laura
    Altiplano and IImaestroII like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast