Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.1 - 30th May

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Top Eleven 7.1 - 30th May

Hi Managers,

On May 30th, we released Top Eleven version 7.1 on all versions: iOS, Android and web. We bring improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

IMPROVEMENTS

• We've added Personal Trainer feature to your National team player's screen, so you have another option to boost your players for the International Cup!
    • We've fixed some minor bugs
      -Not being able to apply training bonuses
      -Releasing a player from National Team causes crashing

Update: iOS version is now available.
    Bang Jarwo likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Just a small note Managers: the update is live now on web browsers and rolling out to Android now. Should you not see an update available yet, please keep checking back. We'll update when you can expect the iOS version. Thanks for your patience.
    USARABAT and Bang Jarwo like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

On May 30th, we released Top Eleven version 7.1 on Android and web-browser. An iOS version of the update will follow soon. We bring improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

IMPROVEMENTS

• We've added Personal Trainer feature to your National team player's screen, so you have another option to boost your players for the International Cup!
    Thanks Sausy Can we have a list of bugs sorted? Videos fixed for example? Blue button problem for many users.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Managers,

On May 30th, we released Top Eleven version 7.1 on Android and web-browser. An iOS version of the update will follow soon. We bring improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

IMPROVEMENTS

oh man once more an attack from nordeus
    every update is danger like a bomb!!!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeem1366 View Post
    oh man once more an attack from nordeus
    every update is danger like a bomb!!!!
    This update comes just in time to bug the start of the new event lol

Famous
    Sausy there is a new bug. Trying 2 support a friend (facebook). Screen fades out and freezes.
    Hi Managers,

IMPROVEMENTS

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Sausy there is a new bug. Trying 2 support a friend (facebook). Screen fades out and freezes.

Hey roger,

Thanks for reporting. I just tried to reproduce the issue and wasn't able to. Which part of the process does it freeze in? Are you able to select which side to support? Thanks for any more info.

Famous
    Hey roger,

Thanks for reporting. I just tried to reproduce the issue and wasn't able to. Which part of the process does it freeze in? Are you able to select which side to support? Thanks for any more info.
    Unable to select side. Match is greyed out.

Another one to add. My friendly started just now. Unable to view. Started 2m ago. No live match ball. Notification saying match starting keeps popping up. Was hoping 2 sub all players out during game. Will cost me lots of greens to fix players now. Gets worse. Sorry sausy but continuous bugs driving me away from the game. Finally video blue button still intermittent. So seems more bugs than before to me.

Last edited by rogerniceguy; 05-30-2018 at 01:44 PM.

What time ?
    Which bugs ?
    2-3 hours before, I had a no bonus button in my IC game and a double sub.
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Updating my post.

Bugs fixed:

Not being able to apply training bonuses after halftime
    Releasing a player from National Team causes crashing

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast