Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Relegation

Relegation

It baffles me how there is no Relegation in Top Eleven what so ever. Relegation would help the game improve massively,make it more fun and give managers at the bottom of the league who have nothing to play for a goal which is to survive the drop and maintain their league status for next season.

I agree. Even if its only last place or last 2
    efc123 likes this.

Relagation is good idea.
    I 'm staying in the same level after the end of the old version last year and play only asso games with my friends.
    I 'm strugling every season not to promote to the next level.
    Also with relagation I would be near lv1 right now with full facilities and a lot of money and sources
    I agree.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Relagation is good idea.
    I 'm staying in the same level after the end of the old version last year and play only asso games with my friends.
    I 'm strugling every season not to promote to the next level.
    Also with relagation I would be near lv1 right now with full facilities and a lot of money and sources
    I agree.
    Great a super tanker. What if you suffered 20% q drop as a result. Still happy?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

The only way to be relegated with avQ decreasing is if the game sell the high avQ players ... (+ 100%?) as many of you know, the % that the players have is relative to an internal value, if you are relegated, a 5* becomes 6* ...

Well.. as always, IMO as I said there are different things that can be done but my option would be close trainings for 8* players and decrease levels of training and building if no promotion...

Cant they change the value of the players? Relegation is so important in real life and it would make Top Eleven so much better

In real life, if Barcelona is relegated, is Messi going to lose his quality? Or is he going to be even better in comparison to the other players of Segunda Devision?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The only way to be relegated with avQ decreasing is if the game sell the high avQ players ... (+ 100%?) as many of you know, the % that the players have is relative to an internal value, if you are relegated, a 5* becomes 6* ...

Well.. as always, IMO as I said there are different things that can be done but my option would be close trainings for 8* players and decrease levels of training and building if no promotion...
    Or reduce relative quality in line with level like in auctions

Famous
    He is going to take advantage of that relegation release clause and get sold to a top team. He ain't gonna play in the segunda
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    In real life, if Barcelona is relegated, is Messi going to lose his quality? Or is he going to be even better in comparison to the other players of Segunda Devision?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    no i think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast