Thread: have manager upper than my league in the league :/

have manager upper than my league in the league :/

one of my friends post me picture below... my friend have manager level 21 in his league...is it ordinary or what?

have manager upper than my league in the league :/-photo_2018-05-29_19-18-43.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This manager used an older in-game app and took over a club from lower level.
    At the same time, he kept his previous (higher) manager lv number.
    What is important, is the League lv he is playing and the relative market.
    Every manager is facing +-1 lv opponents in Cup and C.L. and same lv in League.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This manager used an older in-game app and took over a club from lower level.
    At the same time, he kept his previous (higher) manager lv number.
    What is important, is the League lv he is playing and the relative market.
    Every manager is facing +-1 lv opponents in Cup and C.L. and same lv in League.
    You can also see that Sagr's ability and overall quality are in line with RaSool's: 122.7% (65.7) vs 99.8% (59.9). 5 Overall Quality Points is equivalent to 20 Ability points, so Sagr has +5.8 Quality = ~23 Ability points. But I agree having Sagr's level displayed at 21 is a little frightening at first!

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    You can also see that Sagr's ability and overall quality are in line with RaSool's: 122.7% (65.7) vs 99.8% (59.9). 5 Overall Quality Points is equivalent to 20 Ability points, so Sagr has +5.8 Quality = ~23 Ability points. But I agree having Sagr's level displayed at 21 is a little frightening at first!
    actually have 122% is more frightened than its level...because reach to this percentage is hard and need spend too much token or mistakenly server put you in lower level.