Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

I have the same problem.
    Why does not anyone say how to continue?

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    First case of a match not being played in time found in my IC. All matches in all groups of the 2nd matchday have been played apart from a Group A match between bot Egypt and human Russia. It was scheduled at 19:10 ICT, and now the new game day has started, the match was unplayed.

Attachment 102804
    Attachment 102806
    And apparently this match has been rescheduled today on the same time. Hope this problem won't continue into the knockout stage.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Obviously, some matches was rescheduled, but some didn't. My match didn't rescheduled.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #194
    Hi everyone,

So IC matches that weren't played against other Managers yesterday (and Friday for some) have now been re-scheduled for today at the same time. You can log back in now to see your fixture.

Here's the schedule:

4/6 - Replayed Group matches for affected Managers
    5/6 - Group 3
    6/6 - Round of 16
    7/6 - Quarter-finals
    8/6 - Semi-finals
    9/6 - Finals

Sorry again about this.

So IC matches that weren't played against other Managers yesterday (and Friday for some) have now been re-scheduled for today at the same time.
    it's another thing playing at 13.00 Sunday ( resting day) than at Monday (working day)

Guys, what's wrong with your updates?!?! Bugs, bugs, bugs... All the problems are inside my FA

1. one of my teammates had a cup yesterday at 15.00 - the match didn't start. He sent a request to support and they promised to check it. By the end of the day nothing has changed and the match was still not played. Today in the morning he found the ready result 0-4 when his team was much stronger and better than his opponent. How can it be?

2. Another teammate in the report had a message that his player couldn't play well... The player that scored 4 goals in 1 game.

3. 3d teammate played the full match and in the end it says "half-time started"

I don't even mention the problem with morale lose (which has been discussed everywhere here) when my player scores 3 goals, makes 2 passes, becomes the man of the match but in the end losses morale from green to yellow or even orange. Why?!?! When do you plan to fix all these small problems which really kill the general impression of the game
    USARABAT likes this.

Just asking, what is the tie-break criteria for the IC? Is it by GD or is it head-to-head like CL?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Just asking, what is the tie-break criteria for the IC? Is it by GD or is it head-to-head like CL?
    It's an arm wrestle with a bot. Best of luck the bot is built like a mutant

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    It's an arm wrestle with a bot. Best of luck the bot is built like a mutant

So Nordeus decides then, and usually in favour of the bot by nicking the results.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    So Nordeus decides then, and usually in favour of the bot by nicking the results.
    In all seriousness it should be world cup rules. Head 2 head first Maybe? Then gd then goals scored. Then drawing of lots (lottery)

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast