Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

Nice Bots Nordeus...well i thought that WC will be against real managers...well i was mistaken...

the strategy now, looking that the only source of players are these offers with 1-2-3 players 69-169 and 269T ... and the training train the whole team... is... sell the whole group of reserves -and subs?- to focus the greens in less players...

Im amazed there are not any real players from Spain, England, Germany or Russia, really Nordeus?

Famous
    Get spending those tokens. Great offers lol
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    the strategy now, looking that the only source of players are these offers with 1-2-3 players 69-169 and 269T ... and the training train the whole team... is... sell the whole group of reserves -and subs?- to focus the greens in less players...
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    pnr8555 and Cope King like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Get spending those tokens. Great offers lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    You know? Im gonna go for the one of 269 xDD

Bets are open during some minutes.

Nordeus, I need to know for what I invested my tokens and greens, for what there was prepare phase and for what I invested my efforts to develop my team. Just want to hear from you how stupid I am. Thanks
    Makrem and USARABAT like this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    For those who are still seeing overpowered groups, please completely close Top Eleven and re-open to see re-balanced groups.

Nordeus, I need to know for what I invested my 2000 tokens and greens, for what there was prepare phase and for what I invested my efforts to develop my team.
    pnr8555 and Cope King like this.

We're literally the worst human player in this tournament. 106% vs 112-120% hahaha
    khris, Bunzo and jarharnamme like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Makrem, because you and me and all as us are so stupid. Nordeus are clever and for someone clever is so easy to take what he need for someone stupid... like candy from child lol.

In this case they make me look like fool and I'am ashamed of me, but we should admit it - they did it with style. I predicted that this can happen, but couldn't imagine that they will be so nagy. As everyone fool I didn't have imagination.
    But when someone did it so good, we should greeting him. Well done Nordeus!
    pnr8555, Bunzo, Makrem and 1 others like this.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast