Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

Rookie
    Im waiting 7 fcking days for IC...First game start and boom... Connection error... Fcking retards, make game works!

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

I even can't watch my game... Bug after bug...

[Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-fff.jpg

Guess now I'm bot too...

Portugal started their campaign with a 3-1 win over human-managed Spain.

We conceded a goal early in the 4th minute before the manager joined in later in the first half. Vasco Ramos and Lino Teixeira scored goals in the later half, and Marcio Esteves successfully converted his penalty in the 87th minute.

Connection were lost a few minutes later after the match.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Log in today to play my 1st match of the IC and after 20 game minutes i got disconnected and i was not able to connect again.
    It was not enough that you fcuked up this competition ,i am not even able to play it.
    S*** at your game nordeus.
    [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-screenshot_20180601-180359.jpg

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Bastards, you stole my resource and I have not access to the game. BASTARDS
    USARABAT likes this.

*Sigh...*

[Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-ic1-group-g-r1.jpg

EDIT:

Later, much later...

[Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-ic1-group-g-r1a.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-01-2018 at 09:07 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Trust is broken and in the prep phase thread I warned them against messing this up. And they still messed up. No value to those who used resources and spent money. They may get away with it but they are playing with fire with what they have done. Could kill game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    If videogames was a highly regulated industry, this could spark enough consumer complaints to make them act. Lucky for them is just games. In any other industry if you advertise apples and sell pears, even for free, you get into trouble with the law.

2 years waiting for this and not only is a total joke, its nothing like it was advertised. I interpreted Nordeus comments as "be happy to be our functionality testers for free and do pay some tokens for the privilege". Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    If videogames was a highly regulated industry, this could spark enough consumer complaints to make them act. Lucky for them is just games. In any other industry if you advertise apples and sell pears, even for free, you get into trouble with the law.

2 years waiting for this and not only is a total joke, its nothing like it was advertised. I interpreted Nordeus comments as "be happy to be our functionality testers for free and do pay some tokens for the privilege". Disgusting.
    Yes, dis-gus-ting!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I would have thought the matches in the finals would have been on neutral ground. Seems not as I've just played in Belgium.
    They were drawn 1st so get 5% possession bonus?
    Good job the manager didn't show! Oh! Of course, how could he? Bot!

Nordeus added bots and Sausy called this procedure necessary to make the competition fair ....

NOW , tell us Sausy, why do we play all matches against different teams out of out land and they play it on their ground and they have + 5 % bonus !!

is that also fair Sausy.....????
    Cope King likes this.

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast