Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

Recently I read one inspiring thought: "Do not believe in luck. Believe in hard work". Nordeus, you do not believe in that, right? lol

Manipulation, manipulation, manipulation

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Recently I read one inspiring thought: "Do not believe in luck. Believe in hard work". Nordeus, you do not believe in that, right? lol

Manipulation, manipulation, manipulation
    Hard work and spending money is punished in this game so why bother. Game is set up to set the bar in front of each player so they are "challenged " and to motivate them to get in front of the bar. Game is no harder if you spend 0 and make no effort. So you get to the point where you think why bother?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

So IC matches that weren't played against other Managers yesterday (and Friday for some) have now been re-scheduled for today at the same time. You can log back in now to see your fixture.

Here's the schedule:

4/6 - Replayed Group matches for affected Managers
    5/6 - Group 3
    6/6 - Round of 16
    7/6 - Quarter-finals
    8/6 - Semi-finals
    9/6 - Finals

Sorry again about this.
    It just happened to me again.
    In this image you can see "11 minutes ago".
    I'm from server 207.[Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-sem-t%C3%ADtulo.jpg

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #214
    Hey everyone,

We're just seeing now that results for your last Group Stage match in the International Cup aren't showing on the Home Screen of the challenge. Your match has been played normally (the results should be in your Group results section), but it will show as X minutes ago until all Group Stage matches are done and Knockout Rounds are formed.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #215
    Quote Originally Posted by asmartins View Post
    It just happened to me again.
    In this image you can see "11 minutes ago".
    I'm from server 207.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sem título.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	102858
    Hi asmartins,

Beat me to it! (see post above). Can you check out the Groups section? You should see your result there. All of your matches should've been played. Please let me know if this is the case. Thanks.

SausyFC
    asmartins likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi asmartins,

Beat me to it! (see post above). Can you check out the Groups section? You should see your result there. All of your matches should've been played. Please let me know if this is the case. Thanks.

SausyFC
    Actually the result is there, but it's a little unfair how things are going. I beat a much weaker team, unable to do anything.
    Is there any definite fix for this problem?

Rookie
    Does anyone know how long International Cup it takes? Becomes an integral part of the game or ends after World Cup?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola1 View Post
    Does anyone know how long International Cup it takes? Becomes an integral part of the game or ends after World Cup?
    it ends soon and then there are 2 more, it doesn't run to the world cup schedule.

I didn't get on in time to watch my final group game and it wont tell me the score but I can work out it was a 4-0 win again coz the table is updated even tho the result wont show

Rookie
    Thank you,well it is Nordeus bug.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #220
    Quote Originally Posted by asmartins View Post
    Actually the result is there, but it's a little unfair how things are going. I beat a much weaker team, unable to do anything.
    Is there any definite fix for this problem?
    Sorry asmartins, not sure I understand. Were you present for the match? Or were you notified that your IC match was being played?

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast