Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

Pro
    I accept surprises if they let me watch the game and make substitutions ... but how can we talk about surprises when they don't allow me to manage my team ??

anyway i don't care a lot about IC since they added bots to the competition ... let them disqualify humans and let bots play against each other ...

I am getting more and more irritated by this game...

[Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-ic1-group-g-r3.jpg

...and one team that it hasn't affected before...

[Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-ic1-group-g-r3.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-05-2018 at 04:10 PM.
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    My 7 teams matches finished and I still get a sign that my matches were 1- or 2 or 3 hours ago....and they don't show me when is the upcoming matches for those who qualified ... this isn't a respected programming.... it's bull****

Pro
    before we talk about respecting consumers , does Nordeus respect itself ?!!?!?!?!

how can a company launch a new competition if it's not well equipped and technically ready to support it without tens of bugs ????

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Apparently, the matches against bots are given 80/20 poscession in favour of the human, which Portugal takes the perfect group stage record with a final 6-0 win over Morocco.

They will face the runner-up of Group A.

The fellow human manager in Group B, Spain, received the most benefits from this change, defeating Iran 5-1 to go up to 2nd.
    this doesn't surprise me, Belgium are worst team in my group, not by loads, 77% and the bot teams are 80 & 82 with me 96ish today I watched Belgium win their last group game 5-0 against the Tunisia bot, Belgium couldn't qualify anyway and the Tunisia bot team would've finished 2nd with a win, as it was, the panama bot finished 2nd courteousy of 2 late goals in their 1st game vs Belgium giving them a 2-1 win. by the way, I beat both panama and Belgium 4-0 after a 0-0 opening draw with Tunisia, so the team I beat 4-0 beat the team I drew 0-0 with 5-0. now tell me something hasn't changed between game 1 and game 3 in the group matches

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    this doesn't surprise me, Belgium are worst team in my group, not by loads, 77% and the bot teams are 80 & 82 with me 96ish today I watched Belgium win their last group game 5-0 against the Tunisia bot, Belgium couldn't qualify anyway and the Tunisia bot team would've finished 2nd with a win, as it was, the panama bot finished 2nd courteousy of 2 late goals in their 1st game vs Belgium giving them a 2-1 win. by the way, I beat both panama and Belgium 4-0 after a 0-0 opening draw with Tunisia, so the team I beat 4-0 beat the team I drew 0-0 with 5-0. now tell me something hasn't changed between game 1 and game 3 in the group matches
    It is certainly too late for Nordeus. Too late, simply.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    It is certainly too late for Nordeus. Too late, simply.
    Did you hear that? Did you hear that noise? It sounded just like a door shutting.
    Oh yes, it was a door shutting.
    Oh and now it sounds like it's being bolted. From the outside!
    Ah yes, of course. I know what it was.
    It was my trust and faith in the game leaving the Top Eleven building, shutting and bolting the door behind themselves.
    And like a kicked cat, they're going to take a lot of coaxing to return.
    Petje, madflo19 and Cope King like this.

Through to KO phase, go Canada!
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Pro
    still can't see when my teams are going to play 1/16 ....??????????????????????

Famous
    Yep seems like that will be sorted at day change. Makes hard to plan ahead with training. Next game could be 7am or 7pm lol
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    still can't see when my teams are going to play 1/16 ....??????????????????????
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT likes this.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast