Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

Rookie
    In my Asso, except 1 team what was trolled by a manipulator (he had a 142% team while everyone else has 110 or lower), we are all in the semis. In most there's just 1 or no bots at this stage, so at least that. Still, totally stupid you can reinforce your team after the seedings are made... greed greed greed...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    And bots now plays normal formation with normal poscession once again. I'm only able to beat a bot Saudi Arabia by the score of 1-0, while other humans did it 4-0, 6-0.

This is getting ridiculous. Depending on how far I'll be able to get in this tournament, I'm about to decide my future on T11.
    I already decided since Nordeus flat out lied saying the preparation phase was important, while you get far more benefits if you mostly ignore it and then just scout 5 or 6 players to have a 30% advantage over the average of your seedings. They just dont "get it" or just "dont care".
    Bunzo and rogerniceguy like this.

anyone have the art of the taça of the cup in png ?

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    I already decided since Nordeus flat out lied saying the preparation phase was important, while you get far more benefits if you mostly ignore it and then just scout 5 or 6 players to have a 30% advantage over the average of your seedings. They just dont "get it" or just "dont care".
    Out of the tournament already so the fate is much closer and closer.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Yep pay to win sucks. Sucks even more for the guy I beat today who paid to lose
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    In my Asso, except 1 team what was trolled by a manipulator (he had a 142% team while everyone else has 110 or lower), we are all in the semis. In most there's just 1 or no bots at this stage, so at least that. Still, totally stupid you can reinforce your team after the seedings are made... greed greed greed...
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apparently they changed the rewards for the finalists.

No more shirt for winning semi-finalists, but instead given some tokens. And the winner now receives 3 players instead of 2.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous

No more shirt for winning semi-finalists, but instead given some tokens. And the winner now receives 3 players instead of 2.
    Making it up as they go along. And not telling anyone anything.
    If the draw for the finals isn't changed for the next competition what's the point of the preperation phase?
    pnr8555 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    If the draw for the finals isn't changed for the next competition what's the point of the preperation phase?
    Communication is the key to trust. They can't change things mid-way.
    Altiplano likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Don't worry they will tell us like they do everything else

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #280

Managers that were knocked out are seeing the rewards for the next International Cup. Those who are still in are still seeing the rewards for this tournament that have always been.

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast