Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    On my main team, England produce the shock of the round, ousting +13%Q Brazil with a quick 1-2 late on in the first half...

Attachment 103112

Next up bot Denmark, who have survived through two rounds against other bot opposition.
    I cocked up mine by not watching and getting beat by an inferior team :-(

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Managers that were knocked out are seeing the rewards for the next International Cup. Those who are still in are still seeing the rewards for this tournament that have always been.
    It Was a shirt i wanted not crap players
    Last edited by Bunzo; 06-08-2018 at 01:27 PM.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Managers that were knocked out are seeing the rewards for the next International Cup. Those who are still in are still seeing the rewards for this tournament that have always been.
    Wow. Just wow. Another unannounced change.

I'd better save my earnings until the end of June to get something more important than pixels on screen. So I'll probably use the same squad for the next IC.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-08-2018 at 09:48 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #284
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Wow. Just wow. Another unannounced change.

I'd better save my earnings until the end of June to get something more important than pixels on screen. So I'll probably use the same squad for the next IC.
    This is not a change - the rewards for this International Cup are as they have always been.

Famous
    This is not a change - the rewards for this International Cup are as they have always been.
    If the teams who make the final of the 1st IC also make the final of the 2nd IC they would be winning the shirt twice. So the reward had to be changed. Yes?
    Shame for the majority who will now never own the international shirt of their team.
    Unless they show up in the club shop, eh? Saucy? Any chance?

Famous
    I don't see this as something to bash nordeus with guys. Rewards are as shown in prep phase 2.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    If the teams who make the final of the 1st IC also make the final of the 2nd IC they would be winning the shirt twice. So the reward had to be changed. Yes?
    Shame for the majority who will now never own the international shirt of their team.
    Unless they show up in the club shop, eh? Saucy? Any chance?
    Yeah, that's the idea.

Regarding jerseys, we're putting those plans together now for how and when they'll hit the shop.

Yeah, that's the idea.

Regarding jerseys, we're putting those plans together now for how and when they'll hit the shop.
    Fair enough that=s a good idea.
    The shirts are the only reward worth having the other rewards are really pathetic. btw.

Famous
    Yeah, that's the idea.

Could you make it possible for people to buy the jerseys using tokens please. And at a reasonable level not 999 tokens.

pnr8555 and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Could you make it possible for people to buy the jerseys using tokens please. And at a reasonable level not 999 tokens.

999 tokens? That's even more expensive than official items. And if that's the case, I'm out of words for Nordeus.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast