Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 4 injuries in one match

My GK, full life, full morale, injured yesterday, healed with 15T, injured again today. But Nordeus call that "bad luck". Seriously?
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Apprentice
    My Squad in the last 3 days :')

Everytime a season starts, we can expect massive injuries, and no official guide will fix this. We can't do against this, it's just coded like that. I may have a hint however : my players are more injured against low/very low teams. So i guess the quality of the pitch can be the culprit.
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 04-11-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Apprentice
    @ Lionel No, i have done all the stadium upgrades and still they are getting injured everyday.

they have to pay loans for their houses, so shut up and buy tokens, lol welcome in nordeusland...where everything is random, except injuries hahaa. now i will have more injuries and some troll will call me that im whining lol but deep inside he know that game is random ...
    Last edited by Pupack; 04-11-2013 at 09:31 PM.
    aiureah likes this.

50 minutes - opponent gets a yellow card

50 minutes - gets injury

51 minutes - opponent gets sent off

51 minutes - gets injury

So I'm guessing your opponent made 4 really bad fouls in the space of 120 seconds.

Who were you playing against, Stoke City?!

I'm sorry but Nordeous screwed you over on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    My GK, full life, full morale, injured yesterday, healed with 15T, injured again today. But Nordeus call that "bad luck". Seriously?
    Recovering a player and healing him on greens will most likely lead to another injury. See it as in real soccer when you make infiltrations onto player to force them to play, hence worsening their condition further and leading to usually huger injuries. If instead of doing so you let him jump one match and recover form naturally, he'll be as good as new. No suggestion, just what i tried and succesfully achieved last season by trial and error

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    @ Lionel No, i have done all the stadium upgrades and still they are getting injured everyday.
    YOU may have done, but 50% of your games will be away from home, at other stadiums, where players haven't even bothered upgrading from the muddy basic pitch........

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Recovering a player and healing him on greens will most likely lead to another injury. See it as in real soccer when you make infiltrations onto player to force them to play, hence worsening their condition further and leading to usually huger injuries. If instead of doing so you let him jump one match and recover form naturally, he'll be as good as new. No suggestion, just what i tried and succesfully achieved last season by trial and error
    That's true, that's why i usually wait 2 days to heal him (on my previous seasons it was the same on every starts). But here, we're all agree to say that the injury rate is really exaggerated. Another fresh exemple : i trained my backups today, and my 22 stricker was injured. yesterday, my wife gets 3 injuries on the same match and i get my 22 yo GK+my ML injured too. I understand that they want us to buy packs, that's the fuel of the game, but if they want people to stay they really need to make them happy. I was forced to use all the tokens i saved to buy scouts, because my backup team isn't full this season and/or i needed my best players against strong opponents on CL/cup. The Height of Irony here, is that all my injured players are under 23 years old and are scouts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123