Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: pay token TAX to view my games

Adi
    Banned

pay token TAX to view my games

Ok I don't want to allow at my games foreign players who I don't know, I'm tired to lose games because some lev 5-6 join my game and support the other team

so for my home games I don't want to let them in my stadium who wants to view the game should pay an entrance ticket 2 tokens

FAIR or not FAIR?

this should be shown to those stupid ****s from Nordeus who only want your money

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    and this tokens to go to who?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Adi
    Banned
    to the home team.....it's just like selling a ticket to get in.....if ppl join my games and they cause me to lose games at least they should pay for it...it's not fair to play at lev 30 and to have games influenced by some guys at level 5 who you have no ideea who they are.....

all this farville buddy type games are ment to give you help but not to help you by interfering with another player account........ok you can get kits...but winning a game with buddy support it's just to much

you are supposed to have your own account...taking sides in one game is interferiing with one's account

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    and this tokens to go to who?
    errr... 1 to nordeus, 1 to team supported.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I totally agree 100% with OP, Would stop players delibrately supporting friends/rivals etc on a regular basis. I sometimes watch opponents games and +/- 2% possession to a team that may help me gain a favourable result in the league for my team, but at the same time give fair play to my rivals in my leagues/cups. I got strong players in my side and usually play a "balanced" formation to get optinum results for my team without too much possession bonus, A good example of this would be I played a Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Leg away from home, Other team had 13% possession bonus, but my team won 5-0.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    errr... 1 to nordeus, 1 to team supported.
    Then again, both tokens to nordeus, people would just create "other accounts" and token farm to main account.

Adi
    Banned
    ppl have more than 1 account even now...

gents..it's funny but the biggest thing Top 11 has in common with real footbal is.....that football turned into a business...MONEY MONEY MONEY

I've just won 5-0 away in CL. The other team was slightly stronger, and he had three supporters, so I don't think possession is totally relevant in the result. Yes, he will get extra bonus kits, but I think that would be the only real benefit.

hahaha Nordeus will become rich and richer..

why must pay with token?
    i think 2M money every watching is enuf..

and the money goes to home manager

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    hahaha Nordeus will become rich and richer..

why must pay with token?
    i think 2M money every watching is enuf..

and the money goes to home manager
    In game money doesn't mean a lot, this game is run purely on tokens,

If you have $1BILLION in the bank and 0 tokens, you can't even bid on a player.

If you have 12 tokens and I have 13 tokens and we are bidding on a player, I would get the player.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast