Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tones of friendlies-new exploid?

Famous
    Ok admins this is beginning to become an issue.
    Higher level friends filling both my and friends fixture lists with dozens of frendlies every day.
    I know why they are doing it. It's thanks to the changes to training. They are only interested in the MOM, and they don't need to watch the match to know that the 4% will go somewhere useful. I don't care that they are doing this. They are so far above me in levels that it will only ever cause me problems in the disgrace that is associations.
    My "issue" is that my friends fixture list in particular is being overrun with frendlies. With upto 200 friends matches every day the extras are making it increasingly difficult to find the more important matches of my friends.
    Yes, I could just delete the culprits from my friends list.
    Yes Nordeus could have added an icon to denote our association friends fixtures within the fixture list. (An idea that was suggested a long time ago.)
    Or another idea. Take frendlies out of the competitive matches list. There is a 3rd screen which shows matches in competitions in which we are involved. Put the frendlies there?
    The team in question is playing me 3-4 times a day. I'm seeing another 25-30 frendlies that he has arranged in my friends fixture list.
    It's becoming yet another issue.
    Ps. I'm taking the next 3 months out of the game, because it's summer, because I have a life, and because every day the game gets a little worse, and with every update a little more shambolic, and Nordeus don't seem to care. Or if they do care they get it wrong.
    Thanks.
    Oh wait. No point sending you thanks because you won't receive it. Just like in the game!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I agree.
    Our schedule must not show the friendly games of our friends.
    Please remove them or make another section only with friendlies.
    Bunzo, madflo19, Altiplano and 2 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

2 weeks old this thread and the only post from an admin is totally irrelevant (not to say stupid but it's exactly how the support is answering to our tickets)
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I agree.
    Our schedule must not show the friendly games of our friends.
    Please remove them or make another section only with friendlies.
    Just put them on the 3rd screen. The one with league, cup and champions matches that don't involve friends (but that might be of interest to us within the competition).
    If we/I am interested I'll find and support friends there. If we/I are not interested........who cares? These friendlies are solely for the purpose of maintaining "mutant/ well trained" players.
    madflo19 and rogerniceguy like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    2 weeks old this thread and the only post from an admin is totally irrelevant (not to say stupid but it's exactly how the support is answering to our tickets)
    I really do feel sorry for the Admins at the moment. I imagine that trawling through the vast amounts of garbage posted here in the Forum and other sites (Facebook, Twitter, Whatever) can't be their only job within their contracted employment for Nordeus. They really are stuck in the middle. Derided from below (us), shoulders shrugged at from above (the Devs).
    They (Admins) see another bug reported by (Us) followed by scathing comments, they (Admins) take said bug to them (Devs) who just shrug their ****ing shoulders and say "hey! How about this for an idea to milk more money out of the cash cows!" (Us).
    So to Jeeves, Voldara, Lian and any other Admins I've missed (although secretly, I think you're just 1 person). Stick at it! A job is a job!
    And the utmost respect to Khris and Niko. How the f... you stay so civil and interested and enthusiastic? I just don't know.
    Buenas noches. Me voy.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-21-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    How the f... you stay so civil and interested and enthusiastic?
    I 'm staying interest and enthusiastic because this forum is what I really like to be.
    If it wasn't here, I doubt I would keep playing.
    I guess Khris too.
    Altiplano and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Unfriended. I can't be bothered anymore.Tones of friendlies-new exploid?-image.jpg
    This is what you have done to the community Nordeus.
    Happy?
    madflo19, rogerniceguy and khris like this.

Famous
    I am surprised this one hasn't been closed yet.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-22-2018 at 12:54 AM.

Apprentice
    yeah, i have two or more friends doing this "spam friendly" thing. whats the benefit ? i dont see any benefit from it (unless you want some green, but they not making any sub.) blue ? well they not always win , some always lose, losing a match mean losing 1 blue. so i dont see ANY benefit from it. training still the best. especially if you want train 1 player only.

why draining 11 man stamina and your resource if you want to improve one player ?

its damn annoying, like i need to change or train for next match, but THOSE friendly stick between em, fuk em.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    yeah, i have two or more friends doing this "spam friendly" thing. whats the benefit ? i dont see any benefit from it (unless you want some green, but they not making any sub.) blue ? well they not always win , some always lose, losing a match mean losing 1 blue. so i dont see ANY benefit from it. training still the best. especially if you want train 1 player only.

why draining 11 man stamina and your resource if you want to improve one player ?

its damn annoying, like i need to change or train for next match, but THOSE friendly stick between em, fuk em.
    They do it for the 4% skill boost given to the man of the match, which in this case was always going to one of his front 3 players to keep/ get their key white skills to 340%.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast