Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Iridensys
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: 2 troll results in a row

Apprentice

2 troll results in a row

I'm first in the league, so so I could do without writing this topic, but I have two results in a row, yesterday and today, and now the second behind me is at only 2 points.

Yesterday match: I'm 120%, he 98%, and probably it's an abandoned team. Bonus possession 15% for me, he's not present, naturally.
    2 troll results in a row-cattura.jpg

Today match; I'm 120%, he 103%, bonus possession 11% for me, and OF COURSE he's not present.
    2 troll results in a row-cattura2.jpg

My question to Nordeus is...why I have to spend my time to train my team and follow the matches? I can accept a draw or a lost with a weaker team sometimes, it can happen.

But not like this.

Two ridicolous matches against NOBODY.

It's vert frustrating and boring.

Maybe if I don't follow the matches will I be rewarded?

The game engine has definitely deteriorated.

Nordeus, do you want to keep losing players?
    KenoticFC likes this.

You remind me a lot of myself in the beginning asking similar questions. You won't get a satisfying answer this is the way the game was designed and as you can see they don't care about changing.
    The game is starting to get stale for me after 2 years and that is because if you play normally, you will have troll results that in my opinion are used to help the predetermined team win. Take a look to your close teams in the league, when I was 2nd or 3rd and the 1st team lost I was happy I was finally going to go close but usually I would also get trolled too.

The other side is when you manipulate the game becomes boring with tennis results.
    Iridensys and rogerniceguy like this.

Apprentice
    so the second in the league will have a troll result in next match...

Anyway it's boring this fact.