Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: IC semi final rewards

IC semi final rewards

I won the IC semi final. I thought as part of the rewards you get a team player. I didn’t. Does anyone know how to claim a player? Thanks
    USARABAT likes this.

The player reward is for 1st or 2nd place
    Try reading the rules mate.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Semi final win also has a player. I have checked the rules. If you look under the rewards, it has a player.

Famous
    It's a shirt not a player I believe. You are guaranteed a player in final. 2 if you win final
    Quote Originally Posted by Filecon View Post
    I won the IC semi final. I thought as part of the rewards you get a team player. I didn’t. Does anyone know how to claim a player? Thanks
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ok. Thanks.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Filecon View Post
    Semi final win also has a player. I have checked the rules. If you look under the rewards, it has a player.
    Hi Filecon,

The reward for winning in the Semi-final is the national team kit, 4 tokens and 4 rests. The icon you're seeing is a jersey without stars. Sorry for the confusion.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Filecon,

The reward for winning in the Semi-final is the national team kit, 4 tokens and 4 rests. The icon you're seeing is a jersey without stars. Sorry for the confusion.

what about the emblem ? is it going to be automatically rewarded for everybody?

Rookie

Internationell cup rewards

Hi

I won my semifinal and got tokens and resting package. But there’s a fottball shirt there also I guess it’s a player to my national team but I didn’t get him.

Anyone that know anything about this?

Nick

Semi reward is a shirt. You'll get at least 1 player depending on the results of the final, and they'll come after the final.
    Bunzo likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    I didn’t even get a shirt, went to shop but there was none. My opponent in the final went up 6% after his semifinal so maybe he got a New player. He got one with a red star now. But he may have bought him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast