Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: WTH! Am I missing something about negotiations?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364

    WTH! Am I missing something about negotiations?

    I understand that there is a nominal token fee to make the negotiation, anywhere upwards of 5 tokens,
    BUT for example, When I offer money and tokens with the slide bar and put 5 tokens, in addition to the 9 tokens to start, it goes to 19 tokens.

    Am I wrong in assuming that it doubles your token cost? because that is what is happening. It says it will return 19 tokens.

    WTH? Am I missing something. I read up on the negotiations but seemed to have missed an important factor.

  2. #2
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I understand that there is a nominal token fee to make the negotiation, anywhere upwards of 5 tokens,
    BUT for example, When I offer money and tokens with the slide bar and put 5 tokens, in addition to the 9 tokens to start, it goes to 19 tokens.

    Am I wrong in assuming that it doubles your token cost? because that is what is happening. It says it will return 19 tokens.

    WTH? Am I missing something. I read up on the negotiations but seemed to have missed an important factor.
    Nordeus says hello to some of those tokens. As far as I am aware, you give a minimum anyway to make the offer, but any increase in offer will give 2T, one extra to the manager, the other to Nordeus, hence the big increase when you make your offer.
    kullehh likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

    Career Progress:

    League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Gotcha, thanks. So to confirm...when you offer 5 Tokens, you are really giving 10 tokens, plus the original minimum, which in my case was 9 Tokens.

    What a fucking rip off by Nordeus!

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    hi im new but i think that prevents people from having several accounts and tranfer tokens between them, right?


    and i have one doubt.. the necessary 7, 8 or 9 tokens to start making that bid are for the player of for nordeus too? thx in advance
    Last edited by warlordf; 04-10-2013 at 11:36 AM.

  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Gotcha, thanks. So to confirm...when you offer 5 Tokens, you are really giving 10 tokens, plus the original minimum, which in my case was 9 Tokens.

    What a fucking rip off by Nordeus!
    Pretty much, yes.

    As for the rip off part, I have started to think about this a little when compared to scout players and think that Negotiations get a bit of harsh treatment. Let me explain my thoughts.

    Pretty much everyone mentions that Tokens are the most important thing you need for your club, as you need them for pretty much anything within the game (buying players via any means necessary, getting extra booster packs, etc.). Money, by comparison and depending on your success as a club, can be relatively easy to get via progression in the CL and Cup, as well as via facebook videos, selling of players, etc.

    For a scout player, you will pay the market value for that player, they are the highest rated player available to you, you get them instantly, all come with an SA and, depending on the rating of the player, can easily reach 7* during the season. However, the kicker is that it will cost you 50T on top of the money for one player off the list and the youngest you will see is a 22yo (so will be difficult to train from the off).

    For the negotiations, you will most likely need to pay a fair bit more than the market value for a player, they are usually 5* at the most (though verging close to a 6* for a good amount of them), you need to wait for the other manager to accept or reject (annoying if you find out they are inactive due to the 24 hour limit) and the vast majority have an SA of some kind. However, there is no risk token's wise as you spend less tokens for that player (which you get back if the bid is rejected or expired, something which you can't get back in a failed auction) and there are players that are younger than the 22yo's you see on the scout list (some even at 18yo from time to time, which can easily give you a long serving player if trained right).

    I expect this argument to be shot down the moment I post this, and this is not a dig at scouts in anyway possible, but to give a reason that negotiations are not quite as bad as some people think overall.
    Black Hawks and Ljepoje like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

    Career Progress:

    League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Pretty much, yes.

    As for the rip off part, I have started to think about this a little when compared to scout players and think that Negotiations get a bit of harsh treatment. Let me explain my thoughts.

    Pretty much everyone mentions that Tokens are the most important thing you need for your club, as you need them for pretty much anything within the game (buying players via any means necessary, getting extra booster packs, etc.). Money, by comparison and depending on your success as a club, can be relatively easy to get via progression in the CL and Cup, as well as via facebook videos, selling of players, etc.

    For a scout player, you will pay the market value for that player, they are the highest rated player available to you, you get them instantly, all come with an SA and, depending on the rating of the player, can easily reach 7* during the season. However, the kicker is that it will cost you 50T on top of the money for one player off the list and the youngest you will see is a 22yo (so will be difficult to train from the off).

    For the negotiations, you will most likely need to pay a fair bit more than the market value for a player, they are usually 5* at the most (though verging close to a 6* for a good amount of them), you need to wait for the other manager to accept or reject (annoying if you find out they are inactive due to the 24 hour limit) and the vast majority have an SA of some kind. However, there is no risk token's wise as you spend less tokens for that player (which you get back if the bid is rejected or expired, something which you can't get back in a failed auction) and there are players that are younger than the 22yo's you see on the scout list (some even at 18yo from time to time, which can easily give you a long serving player if trained right).

    I expect this argument to be shot down the moment I post this, and this is not a dig at scouts in anyway possible, but to give a reason that negotiations are not quite as bad as some people think overall.
    I agree with you. I still think that its a money grab for Nordeus.

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Pretty much, yes.

    As for the rip off part, I have started to think about this a little when compared to scout players and think that Negotiations get a bit of harsh treatment. Let me explain my thoughts.

    Pretty much everyone mentions that Tokens are the most important thing you need for your club, as you need them for pretty much anything within the game (buying players via any means necessary, getting extra booster packs, etc.). Money, by comparison and depending on your success as a club, can be relatively easy to get via progression in the CL and Cup, as well as via facebook videos, selling of players, etc.

    For a scout player, you will pay the market value for that player, they are the highest rated player available to you, you get them instantly, all come with an SA and, depending on the rating of the player, can easily reach 7* during the season. However, the kicker is that it will cost you 50T on top of the money for one player off the list and the youngest you will see is a 22yo (so will be difficult to train from the off).

    For the negotiations, you will most likely need to pay a fair bit more than the market value for a player, they are usually 5* at the most (though verging close to a 6* for a good amount of them), you need to wait for the other manager to accept or reject (annoying if you find out they are inactive due to the 24 hour limit) and the vast majority have an SA of some kind. However, there is no risk token's wise as you spend less tokens for that player (which you get back if the bid is rejected or expired, something which you can't get back in a failed auction) and there are players that are younger than the 22yo's you see on the scout list (some even at 18yo from time to time, which can easily give you a long serving player if trained right).

    I expect this argument to be shot down the moment I post this, and this is not a dig at scouts in anyway possible, but to give a reason that negotiations are not quite as bad as some people think overall.
    Thanks for the clear explanation

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    299
    Some managers sell theyr player for 2-3 tokens,in total this is cost 13-15 tokens and smt like 10% more than market value.After 1 game this player up his star and this 10%.If this player is good and if he train fast you can make him easy amost 7 stars with SA with training.IF you find in first few days not greedy manager and buy 18-19 years old player for 2-3 tokens for me is mutch better than from TM or scout list.Also in forum you know topic with crazy biddwars where crazy ppl can buy player who have 20 mln market value for 120 mln.For me with 50 tokens is posibble to get 3 young players and train them with SA or just with skill points.Scouts too is good but some time no big choice with 22-23 years and if i need players prefer negolation than TM.Yesturday i sold my player from academy 53 Quality 10 mln market value for 46 mln no idea how many rounds but i can say gratz to this who pay this money,with this money and tokens he can buy 2 better players from negolation:X.So if you have tokens and if you need player but scouts in this position sux negolation is 1 more way to get good player.This season i buy ST from negolate he is 18 years old 40,7 mln market value i pay 16 tokend and 45,6 mln.In scout list i have 28-29 years old players who sux a lot,today i watch biddwars for 1 ST close to main market value 38 mln sold for 57 mln....
    Last edited by chakalat; 04-10-2013 at 01:07 PM.

  9. #9
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    The negotiations are useless. I rather buy a scout then a 5* player.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    299
    You need 7-9 stars team to kill bot robot teams in 1-st seasons ....your choice.I have young squad where all train fast and meet few time scouts teams till now i always win.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast