View Poll Results: More managers of Countriesvariability in the IC?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want a IC full of real managers, despite that this would mean see repeated flags.

3 27.27%
  • I prefer to see variety, despite this means that the bots are needed.

5 45.45%
  • I have another option instead the mentioned above.

3 27.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: IC poll - Variability of Countries or more Real Managers

IC poll - Variability of Countries or more Real Managers

The question is so simple, what do you prefer, have a IC competition full of real managers despite that this would mean, have repeated countriens in each IC tournament, or, have variety taking into account that to do not have similar countries the bots are needed (as we've seen) ?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The question is so simple, what do you prefer, have a IC competition full of real managers despite that this would mean, have repeated countriens in each IC tournament, or, have variety taking into account that to do not have similar countries the bots are needed (as we've seen) ?
    Get rid of the bots, or at least give the real managers a guaranteed win if they do have to play a bot

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    khris, Bunzo and IImaestroII like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If you have to play a bot it should be a guaranteed win for the Real manager I think at least

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

I really feel that repeated countries would dumb the tournament down...
    If it has to be bots so as to ensure 32 different nations so be it
    pnr8555 and khris like this.

We need 32 nations but no need for real WC group, just humans or a walkover win for bots.
    Bunzo and manoc1992 like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Real managers 100% for me. Bots = soulless game. Plenty of other bot footy games out there better than this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stop these tournaments and focus on stabilizing TE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Dreamer
    I like the format mirroring the real world cup, and if some bots are needed to make the numbers then fine as long as the game isn't biased, I don't expect to be beaten by a bot team 20% inferior to me, the game only needs to be fair whether playing against someone else or the computer, in my tournament every group had 2 bot and 2 human manager teams, for it to be so precise that shows manipulation and an unnecessary number of bot teams, and stop changing things mid tournament, I don't expect to draw with a bot team 1 game that is 20% weaker than me then see my opponent also 20% weaker than me, so the same as the bot team then go and trounce them 5-0 coz they changed the fix they created, that's unfair and giving some teams an advantage based on when they play, I don't want to win that way or be punished by it, decide the rules, stick to them and lets have a consistent game
    wobblybassdub likes this.

I played the first IC with a 95% team after spending 70 tokens and greens. I was hopping for a chance to claim the Nat. jersey. My first oppo was a bot Germany with 88% q. I got bp but oppo used his chances, the usual bs. I won the second bot but in the third round when nordeus gave 80-20 vs bots, I was playing vs a human, had a draw and disqualifed. I dont
    give a s... about the IC. I m playing now with the 6.7 version. There goes my vote.

I would like to have all real managers.

Additionally, instead of choosing the nationality I would have made Preparation Phase with T11 team name.
    And then during draw, randomly assign one of 32 WC Team so that to recreate World Cup.

Winning the Cup with Panama beating Germany, Spain, England, Brazil, Argentina, ... would be priceless!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast