Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3-delboske_skolari_forum.jpg

Hey Managers,

The 2nd Preparation Phase is under way for all Managers. This Prep Phase includes addition of Vicente del Bosque and Luiz Filipe Scolari's squads along the way.

The next International Cup begins in 2 days. As many of you have spotted, the rewards are different, including 3 players for your club team for winning the competition.

Good luck!
    ahmad22 likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Here's the schedule for the 2nd IC:

14th June - Announcement/No Game
    15th June - Group Match 1
    16th June - Pause Day/No Game
    17th June - Group Match 2
    18th June - Group Match 3
    19th June - Pause Day/No Game
    20th June - Round of 16
    21st June - Quarter-Finals
    22nd June - Semi-Finals
    23rd June - Pause Day
    24th June - Finals/Third Place match

This puts the Finals on the first day of the new season, allowing you to select players for your club team for the new campaign.

Famous
    Good move making finals on 1st day of season and not final day. Thanks Sausy
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Here's the schedule for the 2nd IC:

14th June - Announcement/No Game
    15th June - Group Match 1
    16th June - Pause Day/No Game
    17th June - Group Match 2
    18th June - Group Match 3
    19th June - Pause Day/No Game
    20th June - Round of 16
    21st June - Quarter-Finals
    22nd June - Semi-Finals
    23rd June - Pause Day
    24th June - Finals/Third Place match

This puts the Finals on the first day of the new season, allowing you to select players for your club team for the new campaign.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    NekoIzMase likes this.

[Official] Preparation Phase #2 - Live Now

We be playing with different human manager then the first IC?
    I drop my 120% useless team to 81%
    After this IC tournament I be taking a long break or may not be back again??
    Last edited by HairDryer; 06-12-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Dreamer
    this competition is bull****... quality doesn't matter at all. you train your team for big bonusses, you use green packs to rest, you give your best to make your team as better as you can, and the game BAM! screws you with the worst team in the championship... i mean, is random as f&ck, it has no logic. i was defeated even if i had 65% possession and twice as many shots on target, he wasn't even online and the winner is decided by the server... in my case was the weakest team!!!
    i'm scared to make a substitution because in almost every match i played in this **** i instantly get a goal right after the sub. the way this competition is made is just ridiculous.
    the bots are just like old mourinho team, unbeatable, lots of 1-1 chances missed, all off target or right in the keeper (he has 2 shots 2 goals), and, like i said, don't make your team too powerful cuz you're gonna lose big time. f@ck off nordeus, try fix the real problems in this game, not making other pathetic competition. that's sad

Famous
    So in matches I lose tons of condition and get very little skill gains. Training lower condition loss and better skill gains. Bored so thinking why bother playing games for a green zzz. Team has plateaued at serbia

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What about the jersey of our national team ?
    How can we get it ?

Famous
    How the heck can I start the match with good ratings, animations all in my favor then have everything go south while playing against a bot team?

Meanwhile videos don't load properly, morale drops excessively fast, players don't gain skills from matches at the correct rate, 320 consecutive minutes without scoring against a 300% weaker (25 level lower) team in friendlies, Daily reset twice in 5 minutes, substitutions don't register, severe nerfing to individual player skills, time travel during live matches, quality based IC draw, team history displayed in correctly, attendance wrong, no possession bonus in live matches, cannot attend matches of some friends, etc...

Fix the bloody problems with the main game before introducing a new competition few care about.

I would have bought some WC stuff from the club shop but I won't spend 1 token or rest booster on a competition that has more to do with luck than anything else too.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-13-2018 at 11:18 AM.
    madflo19, Petje, HairDryer and 4 others like this.

Pro
    if Nordeus add bot teams to 2nd IC and don't keep this tournaments between human managers only ... why would we care and put effort ?

SAY NO TO BOT TEAMS

IC ONLY FOR HUMANS
    pnr8555 and rogerniceguy like this.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Administrator
    Hey,

We've just pushed a fix for NT players related to their names changing when introduced to your club team, on top of yesterday’s fixes for not being able to train them/no special abilities appearing.

Regarding other issues, we are actively looking into them and will update you guys as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast