Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    What about the jersey of our national team ?
    How can we get it ?
    We are currently making plans for adding jerseys to the club shop. We'll keep you posted.
    ahmad22 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    We are currently making plans for adding jerseys to the club shop. We'll keep you posted.
    Will the emblem be added ?
    information source for iranian manageres:

The First Persian Site Top Eleven: Top-Eleven.ir

Channel Telegram: https://telegram.me/top_eleven

VIP
    I still can't get any MC for my main team... I pile up players on few positions...

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    if Nordeus add bot teams to 2nd IC and don't keep this tournaments between human managers only ... why would we care and put effort ?

SAY NO TO BOT TEAMS

IC ONLY FOR HUMANS

I dont want to play with duplicate nations in a IC 32 draw
    If using bot teams is the only way to rectify this...so be it
    Id rather have bots than a ridiculous looking IC
    pnr8555 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Yep, we can have 32 humans but no dupes simply by not having real WC group draws.
    Bunzo likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Shows how difficult it is for nordeus to be fair. You cannot please everyone. I see plenty of people who don't want bots at all (Me included). I also see plenty of people express same opinion as you. Maybe it's split close to 50/50. Fairest thing then would be to have 1 bot style tournament like #1. And a human only tournament for #2. And so on. Everyone gets a turn eh.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

The thing I would hate to see is Brazil v Brazil in the quarter final and if Brazil wins they get Brazil in the semi....
    It really would make any IC a total joke
    But I do understand not playing against Bots...Im not happy with that but if it saves the first scenario ?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Pro
    The thing I would hate to see is Brazil v Brazil in the quarter final and if Brazil wins they get Brazil in the semi....
    But I do understand not playing against Bots...Im not happy with that but if it saves the first scenario ?
    I understand the background of reason for using bots ... simply because most of T.E. players which are in millions ( from china indonesia turkey and so on are choosing the big soccer teams such Brazil or Argentina or Germany and only few (thousands) are choosing their home country .... to avoid Brazil vs Brazil like u said T.E. is using bots....

therefore I suggested two things in future IC series ...

first something called qualification made up of 3 rounds (1-national then 2 regional then 3 continental ) before reaching IC instead of three same tournament of IC
    2nd managers have to have a national team according to their nationality as stated in their profile.

this would help minimize the number of teams from same nationality , keep the matches among humans only which will also increase the competition much more than now ,and increase the spent of tokens / rests and reduce the number of people winning IC coz now if u take a look on FB u will see hundreds of IC winners which is ridiculous and makes the winning of this international competition over time very normal ....

Famous
    I'm thinking team name of normal team. King Of Trolls v Rosyth. Choice of national team in background for the international flavour. So Brazil v Brazil less in your face

Famous
    Nice respectable mature debate btw taking each other's opinions into account. No dummies out of the pram saying I want my own way! But yeah do it my way or I quit! joking lol

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast