Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3

Ive not come across Indonesia or Turkey yet with any of my teams so far

Most are very similar to this one

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3-35742219_10216339505471158_3452256590395080704_n.jpg
    Last edited by Bunzo; 06-20-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Ive not come across Indonesia or Turkey yet with any of my teams so far
    not only in your group, all the 8 groups too ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I will double check but I haven't seen any so far

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Me neither. Pretty much identical to 32 world cup teams both times. Just 1 or 2 non world cup teams. Usually 50% human and most of those make 2nd round apart from say 2 or 3 bots who get a troll result in group stage. Then knockouts is just random lottery luck between humans within 10%. Winners of matches quite often the lower % team particularly if non attending. Next time I won't bother attending lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo and pnr8555 like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Me neither. Pretty much identical to 32 world cup teams both times. Just 1 or 2 non world cup teams. Usually 50% human and most of those make 2nd round apart from say 2 or 3 bots who get a troll result in group stage. Then knockouts is just random lottery luck between humans within 10%. Winners of matches quite often the lower % team particularly if non attending. Next time I won't bother attending lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    both tournaments of mine the teams have exactly mirrored the actual world cup groups, slight differences, this time I finished 2nd in my group and played Poland instead of japan, I won against a human managed team that was .2 better than me, my best player got injured early but I eventually scored and they missed a penalty, so it seems was my lucky day, but I play Serbia again in the quarter finals, who I lost 2-0 to in the last quarter final when I couldn't get on to watch, I wonder what will happen this time? I also changed my formation for the knockouts coz I wasn't happy with the game play in the groups and only scraped through on goal difference, so I've gone to a system that has been working for me in the main game against some equal or better opponents, so far so good, now we'll see if the serbian nordeus team shaft me again
    rogerniceguy and Cope King like this.

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    I got knocked out in the 1/8 finals, had a 121% team but pretty much all the other real managers left had similar too. I wonder if it would be a wise strategy to have as bad team as possible for the third tournament. Since the opponents will be of similar quality than you anyway, you can't get advantage from it. The managers with low quality teams don't put effort in the tournament so it would be relatively easier to succeed. CPU teams seem to be garbage anyway. I should probably start playing matches against the worst preparation phase team and replace my good players with **** ones, maybe leaving one or two that I'd pick into my regular team, if I managed to win it. :P
    Yes! After my first IC tournament with 122% team was knockout by a 112% team I change my approach.
    Exchange all except 3 of my 7* team Mc/st and dc. Play the lowest prep phase team and get the the 4* player. My team quality now is 82% already in the quarter final and the highest quality in my tournament is 94% I m being the second highest.
    Looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cope King likes this.

First round of WC: on the semifinal i was defeated by a team 20% weaker. The other manager was watching the match, he played with injured player for 75' and he won... Without substitution. 🤔
    Second round of WC: my team started the second knock out match Without my best player. He wasn't excisting event like a substitution. Are you serious; 😅
    I am out of here. You won't earn a single cent of euro from me.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Good lord. I just lost my semi-final on penalties despite dominating the game. To add salt to the injury, I lost the penalty kicks 3-0. Imagine that. 3-0 on penalties.

Is everything randomized? Does it not matter the time we spent building squads? Shouldn't people who work hard in the game get rewarded their fair dues instead of getting shafted in the rear?

Apprentice
    Hi pele and everyone. I lost with England on penalties with 3 failed. I dominated all the game without scoring. Randomized? Maybe or just an irregular non-fairy very rare gaming.

[Official] International Cup #2 - Knockout Rounds

Result is random like a slot machine nothing about quality, formation or tactics. All on your luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pnr8555 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast