Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3

All these little updates that have been happening daily now have had a cumulative effect and b*****d up other things...

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3-match-finished.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

There were 15 managers in my bracket, mine was the only group with 3 bots. All managers made it through.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    My group was all bots and I'm the highest Q in the tournament. Thank you Nordeus matchmaking!
    so you believe that you 'll win the Cup ?
    How about a bet Hoof ?
    One of those new national jerseys.
    I bet on bots.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    In my 2nd team ic 105% bot tunisia qualified ahead of 115% human belgium

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

VFK
    Rookie
    I got knocked out in the 1/8 finals, had a 121% team but pretty much all the other real managers left had similar too. I wonder if it would be a wise strategy to have as bad team as possible for the third tournament. Since the opponents will be of similar quality than you anyway, you can't get advantage from it. The managers with low quality teams don't put effort in the tournament so it would be relatively easier to succeed. CPU teams seem to be garbage anyway. I should probably start playing matches against the worst preparation phase team and replace my good players with **** ones, maybe leaving one or two that I'd pick into my regular team, if I managed to win it. :P
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    I am out too. 119 me lost to 114 human not present yet again. I know the teams are mainly human and closely matched in last 16 but still seems random and non attending seems to be a benefit. Oh well. Rounds off crap day after cl exit to tanker.

For me the ic has become a lottery. Reach 2nd round and you are left with teams pretty much all the same. Say 13 humans all within 10% of each other. And many times the weaker team wins even when manager doesn't attend. So the preparation boredom was all rather pointless.

To make matters worse the main game has suffered terrible bugs on the back of all this. It has left me feeling more detached from the game than ever and the fakeness seems so obvious. Makes me question whether my actions have any consequences. Once you reach that conclusion you wonder why waste x hours a day playing?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 06-20-2018 at 03:22 PM.
    funker likes this.

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I am out too. 119 me lost to 114 human not present yet again. I know the teams are mainly human and closely matched in last 16 but still seems random and non attending seems to be a benefit. Oh well. Rounds off crap day after cl exit to tanker.
    Oddly, I've had similar experiences. Of the 3 playoffs games I've played in these two tournaments, I've lost the two where I was watching and the opponent wasn't, and won the one where I wasn't watching and the opponent was.

Rookie
    Is anyone, ANYONE at nordeus paying any, ANY attention to the forum comments? Just wondering.
    pnr8555 likes this.

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3-cuba-colombia-1-8.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Who said that without bot teams, we would have a competition full of England, Germany, France, Spain, Brazil, Argentina teams ?
    If they could arrange Indonesian and Turkish teams, every one would be fine

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3-strange-teams.jpg
    HairDryer likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast