Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game Keeps Crashing

Game Keeps Crashing

During the odd few games with 20 mins of the game still left my top eleven stops and says " connecting to server" then credits my cash and blue morale and then shows me final result before Ive even finished the game!
    It done also last week in super league game and then commentry said " penalties" where as it was the start of second half in the first leg! In the following game super league 2nd game a few days later the penalties happened after a draw and extra time, as if the game was already determined a week before.
    Is anybody else getting this problem? I've tried uninstall and reinstall but makes no difference.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Have you clicked support a friend game prior to your match? I find I'm getting half time message mid way through 1st half for example. I wonder whether I am seeing info relevant to a friend game I started supporting minutes earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblybassdub View Post
    During the odd few games with 20 mins of the game still left my top eleven stops and says " connecting to server" then credits my cash and blue morale and then shows me final result before Ive even finished the game!
    It done also last week in super league game and then commentry said " penalties" where as it was the start of second half in the first leg! In the following game super league 2nd game a few days later the penalties happened after a draw and extra time, as if the game was already determined a week before.
    Is anybody else getting this problem? I've tried uninstall and reinstall but makes no difference.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Have you clicked support a friend game prior to your match? I find I'm getting half time message mid way through 1st half for example. I wonder whether I am seeing info relevant to a friend game I started supporting minutes earlier.

Hi, no it's just when I watching my own. What was strange was how during the super league game the commentry was the how the outcome of the second game was a whole week later.
    I was frustrated tonight as was playing a rival for 1st place in league and I was about to hard attack and make sub but game just ended too early and gave a draw

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I find I'm getting half time message mid way through 1st half for example.
    I see this as well.
    wobblybassdub and KenoticFC like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I see this as well.
    I get that when I've started watching another game and come out of it to watch mine, after a few seconds the half time msg disappears and my game continues as normal

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I get that when I've started watching another game and come out of it to watch mine, after a few seconds the half time msg disappears and my game continues as normal
    It's just done it on IC preparation game too, last ten top eleven mins and it says " reconnecting" then went straight to home screen, time to get in touch with support I think

Famous
    Forget support. Non responsive. Best to just post in bugs on forum and hope it gets pushed by admins to devs.
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblybassdub View Post
    It's just done it on IC preparation game too, last ten top eleven mins and it says " reconnecting" then went straight to home screen, time to get in touch with support I think

wobblybassdub and Cope King like this.

Rookie
    Same thing!!! Just did it to me, dumb f&@king game. Down 1:2 against Iran but my attacker on a f&@king breakaway to level and...oops, f&@king reconnecting...straight to lost 1:2 result. So frustrating. Ready to quit this game run by morons. Is anyone at Nordeus reading these forums or their messages to “support?”
    wobblybassdub likes this.

My game crashes after I press start training. I wont even bother with support, they still have not solved previous bugs.
    wobblybassdub and USARABAT like this.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Hey all,

I'm looking into this now. I'm seeing in the thread that many of you experiencing this had just come out of supporting another match - for IC matches, are these happening whilst a club match is happening by any chance?

Thanks for all the info so far.
    wobblybassdub likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast