• 1 Post By Gary
  • 2 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 3 Post By talisman
  • 2 Post By maloukees

Thread: Tired and furious against some managers

Apprentice

Tired and furious against some managers

Really,now i'm tired and furious against those stupid managers.
    Some of them are playing ONLY to kill all the fun into this game,so please do something or just ERASE THEM!!
    Take a look,and this is not the first time that happens but 6 times (seasons) now!!!

Some just loose to stay at same level (using low average players and seting players at bad position) to strengh the team,ok not a problem,i did it already,but when they play against "SOME" others from the same league,like this case,my wife,they set a strong(er) team (because she was first) just to help a friend playing into the same league.
    Where is the fun into this?And this is UNFAIR!!
    So,she played against a stronger team and the others just get "FREE POINTS"!!!!????

So if nothing is done about this i will do just the same from now,i will stay 2 or 3 seasons till i get a 160/180% team and set my strong 11 team only against managers playing for the win.

Tired and furious against some managers-check1.jpg
    Tired and furious against some managers-check2.jpg

Here more pics.
    Against others.

https://ibb.co/bJzE4d

Against my wife.
    https://ibb.co/coru4d
    Last edited by scalle; 06-13-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    Really,now i'm tired and furious against those stupid managers.
    Some of them are playing ONLY to kill all the fun into this game,so please do something or just ERASE THEM!!
    Take a look,and this is not the first time that happens but 6 times (seasons) now!!!

Some just loose to stay at same level (using low average players and seting players at bad position) to strengh the team,ok not a problem,i did it already,but when they play against "SOME" others from the same league,like this case,my wife,they set a strong(er) team (because she was first) just to help a friend playing into the same league.
    Where is the fun into this?And this is UNFAIR!!
    So,she played against a stronger team and the others just get "FREE POINTS"!!!!????

So if nothing is done about this i will do just the same from now,i will stay 2 or 3 seasons till i get a 160/180% team and set my strong 11 team only against managers playing for the win.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Check1.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	103678
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Check2.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	103680

Here more pics.
    Against others.

https://ibb.co/bJzE4d

Against my wife.
    https://ibb.co/coru4d
    Yep agree massive problem and irritant. Needs dealing with.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    scalle likes this.

Also agree with this. Especially when they play a weak team against your title rivals but go strong against you. I had it this season where the manager played weak all season until he played me. I beat him and he's tanked ever since 😋
    scalle likes this.

Apprentice
    And AGAIN!!!!

Tired and furious against some managers-35357620_1724787550945766_4630952945364500480_n.jpg
    Tired and furious against some managers-35237536_1724787574279097_8491587193905610752_n.jpg
    SEASON => 75
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    SUPERCUP => 1

Report him, with all the evidence, to Nordeus support. He's not playing to the spirit of the game and should be ejected...
    Ioannis Boulakas and scalle like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Report him, with all the evidence, to Nordeus support. He's not playing to the spirit of the game and should be ejected...
    Doubt they will do anything. Contacted support in past similar problems. Nothing happened. Excessive tankers are a blight on this game.

scalle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Doubt they will do anything. Contacted support in past similar problems. Nothing happened. Excessive tankers are a blight on this game.

Tanking I don't mind, as long as they stay tanking. The fielding of a sensible team to manipulate the League, in which they have no interest, is sheer unsporting behaviour.
    rogerniceguy, Altiplano and scalle like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Just did it,thanks 4 the tip,now waiting to see
    SEASON => 75
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    SUPERCUP => 1

Famous
    Complely agree with.

This is a big problem.. so the staying in the league for tanking is as I can see it the main problem here.

Why not like Association every team lose 20% strength no matter if they promote or not.
    And every team what is lower than 20% after the season contact them or look if they active otherwise delete them..

So at the same time no managers reach 160% teams and unfair opponents in the association games.

Hope you do some about it Nordeus..

Love thegame by the way
    scalle and rogerniceguy like this.